A Mafia Romance (#1-3) by Liliana Rhodes

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Mafia Romance (#1-3) by Liliana Rhodes (Size: 684.93 KB)
 Boss - A Mafia Romance (Made Man #3).epub380.23 KB
 Capo - A Mafia Romance (Made Man #2).epub161.07 KB
 Soldier - A Mafia Romance (Made Man #1).epub143.63 KB

Description

Soldier (#1)
Gia
My entire life I've always done what others wanted. Until I met him. Dante is mysterious, rough, and makes me think things a good girl like me shouldn't. Loving him could cost me my family, leaving him would cost me my life. He's a killer, a mafia hit man, and my protector.

Dante
Gia awakened emotions in me I didn't know I was capable of having. Protecting her was like breathing, I didn't have a choice. But the one act that will finally make her safe, is what will push her away. I must kill her brother.

Capo (#2)
Gia
My brother was killed by the man I love. But will Dante still love me if he finds out about my past? I'm not the good girl he thinks I am.

Dante
I'll do anything to protect Gia, but she's pushing me away. I should have known a good girl like her couldn't really love a killer like me.

Boss (#3)
I stepped closer, ready to pull the trigger. I didn’t care what his excuse was. I wanted him dead for hurting the woman I loved.

Gia
I met him as Dante Gambino, Soldier. I was engaged to Dante Gambino, Capo. And now I’m going to marry Dante Gambino, Boss. But to me, he’s just the man I love.

Dante
My father was killed and now Gia’s been taken. I’ve killed before and I’ll do it again. I’ll do anything to get her back.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
684.93 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
A Mafia Romance (#1-3) by Liliana Rhodes