A Handbook of Ancient Religions by John R. Hinnells (2007) [PDF] {VTS}

seeders: 57
leechers: 16
Added on July 13, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

A Handbook of Ancient Religions by John R. Hinnells (2007) [PDF] {VTS} (Size: 9.02 MB)
 A Handbook of Ancient Religions by John R. Hinnells (2007) {VTS}.pdf8.97 MB
 Cover.jpg52.38 KB

Description

Title: A Handbook of Ancient Religions
Author: John R. Hinnells
Category: Academic/Religion
Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (March 26, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0521847125
ISBN-13: 978-0521847124

Promotional info/Publisher's summary - "Ancient civilisations exercise an intense fascination for people the world over. This Handbook provides a vivid, scholarly, and eminently readable account of ancient cultures around the world, from China to India, the Middle East, Egypt, Europe, and the Americas. It examines the development of religious belief from the time of the Palaeolithic cave paintings to the Aztecs and Incas. Covering the whole of society not just the elite, the Handbook outlines the history of the different societies so that their religion and culture can be understood in context. Each chapter includes discussion of the broad field of relevant studies alerting the reader to wider debates on each subject. An international team of scholars convey their own deep enthusiasm for their subject and provide a unique study of both popular and 'official' religion in the ancient world.'

This torrent contains a fully indexed, browse-able and searchable copy of the book in PDF form. There are other versions of this book on this site but I believe the contents/edition are different, as well as the torrent payloads themselves; one is compressed also. However, neither copy was able to download for comparison to verify; if there is duplication then I apologize. The front cover image of the book is also included. Please seed, and enjoy.

Click on the image for my uploads:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.02 MB
seeders:57
leechers:16
A Handbook of Ancient Religions by John R. Hinnells (2007) [PDF] {VTS}

All Comments

Thanks!