A Guide to SQL, 8E [PDF]~StormRG~

seeders: 30
leechers: 3
Added on January 16, 2014 by Firestorm.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

A Guide to SQL, 8E [PDF]~StormRG~ (Size: 4.74 MB)
 A Guide to SQL, 8th Edition - Philip Pratt & Mary Last.pdf4.68 MB
 Cover.jpg52.45 KB
 metadata.opf2.64 KB

Description

Torrent Request
A Guide to SQL, Eighth Edition
Author: Philip Pratt and Mary Last
Published: 2009
Publisher: Cengage Learning
ISBN: 9780324597684
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Adobe Digital Editions

NOTE: this a hard to find older textbook but it's still being used as required reading for many courses, hence the $80 price tag

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss.
Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Cover from actual book file

A GUIDE TO SQL, 8E, continues to be the essential SQL reference. It builds on the success of previous editions by presenting basic SQL commands in the context of a running case in which a business uses SQL to manage orders, parts, customers, and sales reps. The book covers the fundamentals of SQL programming using straightforward instruction and extensive hands-on exercises. Continuing with its focus on learning the basics regardless of the database environment chosen, this edition features examples from the latest databases: Oracle 11g, Access 2007, and MySQL. The eighth edition expands on the use of running case studies by adding a third running case to the extensive hands-on pedagogy at the end of every chapter.

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.74 MB
seeders:30
leechers:3
A Guide to SQL, 8E [PDF]~StormRG~

All Comments

Sweet. Do you know if there is a torrent of this, but in the Instructor's Edition? I wanted the answers written out so I could learn the code better.
thanks
awesome info, thanks to the up loader
Thank you.
You're the best thanks a lot to help. Keep it up bro.