A Baby For My Billionaire stepbrother #3

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 21, 2015 by DarkU$3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Baby For My Billionaire stepbrother #3 (Size: 186.9 KB)
 A Baby For My Billionaire stepbrother #3.epub186.9 KB

Description

I thought it was all over. Despite the evening of passion that we spent together, James had sent me away. I knew that, as soon as I stepped on that plane home to New York, my dream of a relationship with my stepbrother was over. So imagine my surprise when he stormed into my dorm room, a dark lust in his eyes as he advanced on me. If not for my roommate Nicole being in the room, I was sure that he would have taken me right there. However, despite his commanding presence, I wasn't quite sure that I was ready to take him back. And with Nicole throwing herself at him, I thought that I could kill both our desires for each other with one slutty stone. However, when Nicole started to flirt with him at a dance club, I found myself unable to let him go. When he took me back to his hotel, I knew that I could never say no. And even when he said that we couldn't be seen together in public, I wanted him that much more. After all, would James really be able to push me away after I gave him the gift that I knew he really wanted... a baby?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
186.9 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
A Baby For My Billionaire stepbrother #3