911 TRUTH - LOOSE CHANGE FINAL CUT - DVDRIP

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 10, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

911 TRUTH - LOOSE CHANGE FINAL CUT - DVDRIP (Size: 700 MB)
 Loose Change - Final Cut.avi700 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

The facts behind the events of September 11, 2001.

Loose Change Final Cut will prove without a shadow of a doubt that the events of September 11, 2001 were not perpetrated by nineteen hijackers affiliated with Al Qaeda, nor was it a plan implemented by Osama Bin Laden.

Instead it was a cold, calculated, and malicious attack on the American people carried out by a group of tyrants ready and willing to do whatever it takes to keep their strangled hold on this country; 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound.

Watch it with an open mind--set aside your political beliefs indefinitely. Remember, Loose Change is only an eye-opener; new evidence of the inside-job is revealed each and every day.

Spread the Truth

The following quotes are taken from testimonies given by firefighters and EMS workers regarding the collapse of the WTC. They can be found on the New York Times website in "9/11 Oral Histories".

"As my officer and I were looking at the south tower, it just gave. It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down."

Edward Cachia - Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)

"Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see these popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building."

Karin Deshore – Captain (E.M.S)

"I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought - at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

Q. "Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?"

"No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too."

Stephen Gregory - Assistant Commissioner (F.D.N.Y.)

"We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions."

Richard Banaciski - Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)

"We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard - I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.

We were standing in a circle in the middle of West Street. They were talking about what was going on. At that time, when I heard the 3 loud explosions, I started running west on Vesey Street towards the water. At that time, I couldn't run fast enough. The debris caught up with me, knocked my helmet off."

Greg Brady - E.M.T. (E.M.S.)

"I was standing kind of on the edge of where our elevator bank met the big elevator bank. That was when the - I determined that's when the north tower collapses. We are standing there and the first thing that happened, which I still think is strange to me, the lights went out. Completely pitch black. Since we are in that core little area of the building, there is no natural light. No nothing, I didn't see a thing. I had heard right before the lights went out, I had heard a distant boom boom boom, sounded like three explosions. I don't know what it was. At the time, I would have said they sounded like bombs, but it was boom boom boom and then the lights all go out. I hear someone say oh, shit, that was just for the lights out. I would say about 3, 4 seconds, all of a sudden this tremendous roar. It sounded like being in a tunnel with the train coming at you."

Keith Murphy - (F.D.N.Y.)

"Mike Mullan walked one flight up, and then the most horrendous thing happened. That's when hell came down. It was like a huge, enormous explosion. I still can hear it. Everything shook. Everything went black. The wind rushed, very slowly [sound], all the dust, all the - and everything went dark."

Angel Rivera - Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)

"Meanwhile we were standing there with about five companies and we were just waiting for our assignment and then there was an explosion in the south tower, which, according to this map, this exposure just blew out the flames. A lot of guys left at that point. I kept watching. Floor after floor after floor. One floor under another after another and when it hit about the fifth floor, I figured it was a bomb, because it looked like a synchronized deliberate kind of thing. I was there in '93."

Kenneth Rogers - Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)

"You heard a big boom, it was quiet for about ten seconds. Then you could hear another one. Now I realize it was the floors starting to stack on top of each other as they were falling. It was spaced apart in the beginning, but then it got to just a tremendous roar and a rumble that I will never forget."

Neil Sweeting - Paramedic (E.M.S.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
911 TRUTH - LOOSE CHANGE FINAL CUT - DVDRIP

Trailer

All Comments

god
thanks
Quality not too bad. 7/7
Awesome Thx
good ty
thanks
There's so much evidence to suggest that it was an inside job and its presented clearly and simply in this documentary. I'm extremely saddened that the american people, who once were the 'land of the free' are now told what to think through mass media and ruled by tyrants. Another dark stain on the soul of american government.
Actually, the problem is just what you are saying - people are being told what to think through media, and they are buying it. This propaganda film contains so many misleading half-truths and debunked hypotheses it's unbelievable. Google the "loose change guide".