7 Days to Die - Alpha 10.2 (64bit Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 18
leechers: 16
Added on December 1, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

7 Days to Die - Alpha 10.2 (64bit Windows) | VIruz (Size: 790.39 MB)
 7 Days To Die Alpha 10.2.zip790.39 MB

Description

Here it is! 7 Days to Die for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the 7 Days to Die - Alpha 10.2 (64bit Windows)

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Important:
Online play will most likely not work as its a cracked version - so you can try, but don't blame me if it does not work. You want to play online then buy the legit version and support the developers.

Description:
7 Days to Die is an open world survival horror game. The player spawns into a (planned to be) randomly generated world, with the objective of surviving for as long as possible. As the days go by, the zombies get tougher and more aggressive. The game features the ability to craft, destroy, and manipulate objects. The game also comes with a physics system in which building a structure with no support such as pillars and walls can lead to its collapse. The game is voxel-based, allowing for simple building, and destruction of objects. The game's main focus is to have the players try to survive the night, as the game features a day and night cycle, making the zombies slow and weak during the day, yet fast and aggressive during nighttime. Also the game features a system in which the character constantly needs food and water. Objects in the world degrade over use, so the player will also have to be searching for or make new tools as the game progresses. Currently the game is in Alpha phase and does not have the many of the planned features, such as NPC quests, vehicles, temperature survival elements and ability to randomly generate maps. The world is fully destructible and mold-able. The player can build their own house or destroy existing ones in order to gather materials to construct a fort. The game also features stealth and distraction system to avoid unnecessary conflict with the zombies. The zombies in 7 Days to Die will climb, dig, destroy walls, doors, or even entire buildings if necessary to get to the player and kill them. This leads to the player needing to set up traps for the defense of his or her's base.

Full change list:

Added:- Added Custom icon color tinting property for item icons- Added murky water can now be collected in old empty cans you find everywhere.- Added canned murky water can be boiled on a stick in the campfire. Canned water has a stack limit of one since there is no lid to the container and it is meant for basic survival in the wild with primitive means until a cooking pot can be obtained- Added canned water can be turned into scrap metal- Added Forge Ahead Book icon- Added items and icons for red, brown, and black denim pantsChanged:- Changed it so torches can be placed anywhere like before- Changed it so breaking a wall torch drops nothing- Changed log to not contain any passwords- Changed log on startup when parsing serverconfig fails- Changed concrete dries slower- Changed log to not contain any passwords- Changed log on startup when parsing serverconfig fails- Changed removed recipe for wall bracket, it is no longer needed- Changed the forge is now gated by an easy to find book called “Forge Ahead”. So you won’t be able to make a forge until you find this book.- Changed planted trees now only grow on ground with a fertile level > 0- Changed updated EAC files- Changed prefab menu is now only accessible in edit or debug mode- Changed increased heat map settings for animal gore- Changed the particle effects on the forge, campfire and torches for better performance- Changed the forest biome decorations for better performance- Changed UMA-based screen checking for dedicated servers to disabled- Changed removed command “spawnwanderinghorde”- Changed ranger station prefab xml so it can appear in random gen in the wilderness in all biomes- Changed air drops now drop military weapons and parts, rare books and valued medicines- Changed lowered weight of reinforced metal siding- Changed torches so they can be picked up once placed on a wall and fixed translationFixed:- Fixed player texture rebuilding when swapping resolution and/or fullscreen- Fixed tallow recipe, 1 animal fat makes 1 tallow in 10 seconds- Fixed reading doubles from files independent of locale- Fixed error when opening creative menu when there are no group files- Fix map not loading bug- Fixed Null ref in HandleDirtyUpdate- Fixed texture rebuild was happening when window was not in focus instead of waiting- Fixed EAC was not used on dedicated servers since 10.1- Fixed server browser does not show favorites + history servers if they are not public- Fixed 3rd person body colliders for better hit detection of projectile weapons- Fixed missing sniper rifle trigger housing mold recipe- Fixed Animator.GotoState errors on hatches- Fixed NullRefException in GameManager.RequestToSpawnPlayer()- Fixed problem that zombie dog was hard to hit- Fixed problems with Navezgane Diersville basements and overlapping light poles at gas stations- Fixed the prefab menu is longer accessible in normal game modes- Fixed forge producing NullRef when first firing up- Fixed zombie cop attacking and animation broken- Fixed Alpha channel for crafting output was being overridden by custom tint- Fixed Alpha channel for crafting preview was being overridden by custom tint- Fixed Alpha channel for campfire output preview was being overridden by custom tint- Fixed Alpha channel for forge output preview was being overridden by custom tint- Fixed splint buff never goes away- Fixed icons and translations for all pants and tanktopsKnown Issues:- Some clients may experience connection problems while playing which can result in the world chunks not drawing and zombies not moving. This can be fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting- When loading a previous saved game Weapons can sometimes load rotated incorrectly. This can be fixed by switching hold items- Impact sounds for chainsaws/augers still use bullet impact sounds which is why they are too loud which will be fixed in the next build- Animals and zombies will occasionally spawn and fall through the world- Cars are sometimes sunk down into the world- Mac clients cannot connect to EAC protected servers this will be resolved hopefully tomorrow

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
790.39 MB
seeders:18
leechers:16
7 Days to Die - Alpha 10.2 (64bit Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

I asked you about this in 10.1. How to fix problem with lan ? I'm playing with my brother and server doesn't saves his character but copy mine for him.
What error exactly? have you gone over the common game related fixes in the description?
your best uploader, thx
Hi, whant to ask, i played in 10.1 but now after load game, in 10.2 my inventory is gone (all of it) character lv to. And i spawn in rondom location, but my base is in the same spoot, and i don't see my sleeping bag on map. Why...