40 Years - A Charlie Brown Christmas (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 2
leechers: 7
Added on December 18, 2015 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

40 Years - A Charlie Brown Christmas (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 232.74 MB)
 04. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.flac23.46 MB
 03. Linus And Lucy.flac22.95 MB
 09. Red Baron.flac22.63 MB
 07. Christmas Time Is Here.flac22.41 MB
 08. O Tannenbaum.flac22.17 MB
 02. Just Like Me.flac21.81 MB
 06. Skating.flac21.72 MB
 10. the christmas song.flac20.34 MB
 05. My Little Drum.flac17.35 MB
 12. Christmas Time Is Here (Reprise).flac17.13 MB
 01. Christmas Is Coming.flac15.89 MB
 11. Für Elise.flac4.05 MB
 Cover.jpg540.67 KB
 original_cover.jpg301.78 KB
 _Readme.txt3.07 KB
 40 Years - A Charlie Brown Christmas.cue1.03 KB

Description

Various Artists - 40 Years: A Charlie Brown™ Christmas (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen them in surround through headphones on a portable player. I like to share them with you and hope that you'll enjoy them too! If you like this release and have a minute to spare, all feedback and support is very appreciated. You can find my releases at https://kat.cr/usearch/user:ADHDerby/

Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which allows you to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with surround effects using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources of this release are surround versions of the tracks ripped from the DVD (Monster Music SuperDisc).

Genre: Jazz, Pop
Style: Smooth Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Vocal, Easy Listening
Release Date: Oct 04, 2005
Label: Peak Records, Concord Records, Monster Music
Source: DVD DTS 48/24 5.1
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

Great Jazz Artists Perform an All-time Holiday Classic

The soundtrack from the television classic A Charlie Brown™ Christmas, by the Vince Guaraldi Trio, perfectly captured the holiday mood and spirit. Now with acclaimed pianist David Benoit and incredible artists like Vanessa Williams, Gerald Albright, Toni Braxton, Norman Brown, Chaka Khan, Dave Koz, Brian McKnight, Eric Marienthal, and the Rippingtons, you can hear all new recordings of timeless holiday classics from the beloved animated special. The album also includes two Peanuts songs not featured on Vince Guaraldi's multiplatinum-selling A Charlie Brown Christmas, "Red Baron" and "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

40 Years - A Charlie Brown Christmas was the brainchild of five-time GRAMMY-nominated musician, composer, and arranger David Benoit, who has been composing music for Peanuts television specials for over ten years, including the 2000 recording Here's to You, Charlie Brown.

A Charlie Brown Christmas debuted debuted on network television in 1965. Written by Charles M. Schulz, with Bill Melendez directing and Mendelson as executive producer, the show won an Emmy for Oustanding Children's Program, despite initial concerns about the show's leisurely-paced jazz soundtrack, religious theme, and use of children's voices. In December 2004, A Charlie Brown Christmas was named Best Christmas Special by TV Guide and drew an audience of over 13 million viewers, the special's best numbers ever on ABC.

Torrent hash: F5165722328F2E0CB89ADF137E18512FBAB8D906

Tracklist:

01. David Benoit - Christmas Is Coming (2:52)
02. Vanessa Williams - Just Like Me (4:13)
03. Dave Koz - Linus And Lucy (4:03)
04. Toni Braxton - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (4:17)
05. Rick Braun - My Little Drum (3:29)
06. Norman Brown - Skating (4:01)
07. Brian McKnight - Christmas Time Is Here (4:25)
08. Gerald Albright - O Tannenbaum (3:55)
09. The Rippingtons - Red Baron (4:09)
10. Chaka Khan - The Christmas Song (4:05)
11. David Benoit - Für Elise (1:08)
12. Eric Marienthal - Christmas Time Is Here (Reprise) (3:14)

Happy Holidays!!

Cheers,

ADHDerby

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
232.74 MB
seeders:2
leechers:7
40 Years - A Charlie Brown Christmas (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]