4.46 CFW Rogero v1.00 ( PS3 ) (multiman 4.46.01 included)

seeders: 22
leechers: 5
Added on July 19, 2013 by saifulislamjin Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

4.46 CFW Rogero v1.00 ( PS3 ) (multiman 4.46.01 included) (Size: 234.65 MB)
 Rogero_CEX_4.46_v1.00.pup193.92 MB
 multiMAN_ver_04.46.01_BASE_CEX_(20130707).pkg40.73 MB

Description

Updated Version..Use this one

This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered.
        But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.

Rogero CFW4.46 v1.00 Feature:

ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all.
          noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
          This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41/4.46
          HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
          Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
          Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
          Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
          Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
          QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
          RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
          PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
          It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.46 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
          The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46

Source:
            Source:

For More Ps3 games,news etc
              This is my new FB page

Facebook

If you like ps3 games so please say Thanks and do comments...and please seed for others...

Please all anonymous users...please join Kat.ph.. because i cant give answer to all anonymous users...Kat.ph is good and best site...I hope you will like it...so please come to join us

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
                  234.65 MB
                  seeders:22
                  leechers:5

All Comments

PLEASE HELP! My ps3 kepps turning it self off. I just plug it in turn on and and then when I press the power button again it just goes green and after 2 seconds completly turns off. HELP
                  Hello Saif, please can you give me some advice, I have CFW Rogero 4.46 V1.01 running of my PS3. It works, but turns off my system a few times... and certain games like GOW Ascenion, loads fine then a few minutes later while playing the game it shuts down my console. Please help with a solution. Thank you.
                  saif bhai...help me asap...i had multiman 4.3 cfw on my PS3 (jailbroken)...However as i updated as per the instructions to change the file of Rogero update to PS3UPDAT.PUP and therafter put it in respective folders...i achieved success in updating to Rogero 4.46...