3DMGAME-Sid Meiers Civilization V v1 0 3 18 to v1 0 3 144 Update Incl DLCs and Crack-3DM rar

seeders: 18
leechers: 0
Added on November 7, 2013 by SeniorXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

3DMGAME-Sid Meiers Civilization V v1 0 3 18 to v1 0 3 144 Update Incl DLCs and Crack-3DM rar (Size: 41.95 MB)
 3DMGAME-Sid.Meiers.Civilization.V.v1.0.3.18.to.v1.0.3.144.Update.Incl.DLCs.and.Crack-3DM.rar41.95 MB

Description

Is geography destiny? Why repeat history when you could forge a new geography each time you begin a game? The Scrambled Nations map pack includes maps for the geographic regions of Canada, Australia, Japan, Scandinavia, Great Britain, France, Turkey, Italy, Russia and China. The geographic outlines of each nation are exact; however, special scripts produce randomized interiors each time a new game begins, allowing for endless replayability.

Install Instruction:
Take note: your game Version must be v.1.0.3.18 or later versions
How to Install:
1. Download the torrent update
2. Disable your anti-virus, so that it would not delete the "3DM_CEG.dll"
3. Unrar
4. Copy the contents of "Update" folder and Replace files in your Civilization V Directory.
5. Copy the contents of "Crack" flder and replace the files in your Civilization V Directory.
6. Start the game, Enjoy!
Credits: 3DM community, Big thanks to the Chinese Boys

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.95 MB
seeders:18
leechers:0
3DMGAME-Sid Meiers Civilization V v1 0 3 18 to v1 0 3 144 Update Incl DLCs and Crack-3DM rar

Trailer

All Comments

did you copy the content of the crack folder??
Conquest of the New World Deluxe DLC + 2 scramble DLC+Fall patch
I have the new DLC "Conquest of the New World Deluxe" I just need to confirm first if it does really work before uploading it here.
IDK, i don't think you could play this on tungle. sorry.
any fix for windows 8/8,1 ?
Files clean (using Webroot antivirus). Works perfectly (using Win 7 x64), just extract update folder contents into game folder, then add in crack folder contents. Many thanks to uploader!

This contains both Scrambled Nations and Scrambled Continents, as well as what appears to be all the other DLC (not sure because I already had the older DLC).