3DMGAME-Black Mesa Early Access Cracked-3DM

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 6, 2015 by Rocky_45in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

3DMGAME-Black Mesa Early Access Cracked-3DM (Size: 5.75 GB)
 2015年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url260 bytes
 3DMGAME-Black.Mesa.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM.part01.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Black.Mesa.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM.part02.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Black.Mesa.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM.part03.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Black.Mesa.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM.part04.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Black.Mesa.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM.part05.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Black.Mesa.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM.part06.rar885.11 MB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt3.57 KB

Description

Black Mesa is a re-envisioning of Valve Software’s seminal classic Half-Life. Gordon Freeman and his unforgettable journey through the Black Mesa Research Facility have been lovingly re-created to capture the full spirit of the original game, without 1998’s graphical limitations. This is Half-Life the way it was meant to be played!

Title: Black Mesa
Genre: Action, Adventure, Early Access
Developer: Crowbar Collective
Publisher: Crowbar Collective
Release Date: 5 May, 2015

Instructions:

1. Unrar2. Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.75 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
3DMGAME-Black Mesa Early Access Cracked-3DM

Trailer

All Comments

I do not know if it's in the game and can only just testing the fps
has anyone managed to play?
Wow it's interesting to see all the people that'll instantly hate on something without reading about it or looking into it at all.

For one, this is NOT the mod. Or if it is, it's a completely different situation. The Black Mesa mod yes, was released for free, and you had to download the SDK because that's what it was built with. It essentially used the SDK tools to build the original Half Life into basically the Half Life 2 engine. So... MUCH better graphics.

This on the other hand is a 'complete' game, no need to download the SDK, it has the new graphics, it ALSO has new voice acting, new scripting, new audio and sounds, some changes to gameplay stability, multiplayer, new modding tools, and steam/workshop integration.

Would I love it if it were free? Sure. But the reason it's not free is because it's basically the entire game retooled, not just a mod. And the reason it's in Early Access is because Xen isn't done yet (wish it was). Love or hate the game as you wish, but don't b*tch because it shares the name and idea of a free mod.
If you're getting it from here, then it is free....Unless I somehow missed the portion of KAT where you put a credit card #.

But according to the Main tab, you do still need to install the SDK, so it may very well be the same thing. From the Main tab, "8 GB (Not including the Free Source SDK, installed separately)"
Whatever anyone says this is currently on steam's store for 19.99. This is not the mod, just look at the steam store page for it. It's currently missing Xen, but that will be added later on, and part of the reason it's still early access. To be honest just looking at the screens this release will be noticeably superior to the mod in pretty much every way anyhow. It's a properly modernized Half Life, without going too overboard.
I'm going to be happy when there is a Black Mesa version that doesnt require the SDK.
So this is the same as the game from 2012 with just minor fixes?!
XEN maps available??
Unfortunately not yet, that's why it's in Early Access.
3 years ago was "early access"? i never saw an announced release though.

have had an 8+GB version for at least a year. these the same?