3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM

seeders: 179
leechers: 464
Added on July 17, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM (Size: 7.51 GB)
 2015年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url260 bytes
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part01.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part02.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part03.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part04.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part05.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part06.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part07.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM.part08.rar692.99 MB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt3.94 KB

Description

Install instructions:1. Extract2. Play

Title: Act of Aggression Genre: StrategyDeveloper: Eugen Systems Publisher: Focus Home Interactive	Release Date: Sep 2, 2015Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/318020/

About:Set in the near-future, Act of Aggression is an explosive techno-thriller real-time strategy game hailing from the Golden Era of RTS. With three global super-powers, there can be only one victory. Across three distinct factions each armed with the greatest modern and prototype military weaponry, head into some of the world’s most volatile conflict zones, building bases for mass production, establishing resource supply lines, and waging war in Eugen Systems’ explosive RTS. Build and manage the cogs of war in a return to strategic base-building, resource harvesting, and dynamic tech-trees. Capture banks and enemy soldiers to generate cash income. Upgrade units with specialization and unlock new skills. Embark on an epic single player Campaign with a thrilling original story, and fight throughout the world on realistic environments. Compete online in visceral PVP battles and become the best commander! In a world facing ever-looming global instability, will you repel or engage in an Act of Aggression?

System RequirementsMINIMUM: OS: WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8 Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ Memory: 2048 MB RAM Graphics: 512 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 COMPATIBLE AMD RADEON HD 4870/NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800 GT OR HIGHER Hard Drive: 15 GB available space Sound Card: DIRECTX 10 COMPATIBLE RECOMMENDED: OS: WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8 Processor: AMD/INTEL QUAD-CORE 3 GHZ Memory: 4096 MB RAM Graphics: 2 GB 100% DIRECTX 11 COMPATIBLE AMD RADEON HD 7870/NVIDIA GEFORCE 660 OR HIGHER Hard Drive: 15 GB available space Sound Card: DIRECTX 11 COMPATIBLE

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.51 GB
seeders:179
leechers:464
3DMGAME-Act.of.Aggression.Beta.Cracked-3DM

All Comments

3DM would you guys be able to crack LAN? =D
One of the best Strategy games I have played in the last 5 years..I will be buying this game.
thanks
hello guys I have w10 it works ???
Guys, the final version will come out soon. Just wait it out man, this BETA version is really incomplete.
Doesn't work for windows 10.
Let me help you dude. It's - Doesn't work ON W10.
thanks
ty so much <3 3DM
Love Strategy....thanks 3DM...