25 Ways to Sew Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs [PDF] [StormRG]

seeders: 58
leechers: 8
Added on April 29, 2014 by toocool81in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

25 Ways to Sew Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs [PDF] [StormRG] (Size: 22.61 MB)
 25 Ways to Sew Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs - Greenberg, Brioni.pdf22.28 MB
 Cover.jpg335.11 KB
 metadata.opf1.25 KB

Description

25 Ways to Sew Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs: Modern Quilt Projects from Contemporary Pre-cuts
Author: Brioni Greenberg
Published: 2013
Publisher: David & Charles
ISBN: 9781446361290
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required:Adobe Reader, Foxit, Nitro, Adobe Digital Editions

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss.
Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Enjoy!

Cover from actual book file

Create stunning modern quilts and quilted projects from jelly rolls, layer cakes and other pre-cuts fabric bundles. Featuring 25 small and large projects, each made from pre-cut bundles of fabric, including full sized bed quilts, bags and table runners. Be inspired by fabulous contemporary quilt designs using the most exciting fabric lines, and use up the leftovers to make quick and easy small quilted projects.

Scientia est potentia

Please request books here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.61 MB
seeders:58
leechers:8
25 Ways to Sew Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs [PDF] [StormRG]

All Comments

Thank you! Have a few Jelly Rolls and am in dire need of inspiration. Super upload.
You're welcome, can you make some for me?
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love quilting books!!
hey, you forgot to say thank you. Enjoy and don't forget to make me some blankets.