2016 01-04- The Nightly Show- Cosby's Arrest and Oregon Militia Group.mkv [FALCON]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2016 by FalconStevein TV
Torrent verified.

2016 01-04- The Nightly Show- Cosby's Arrest and Oregon Militia Group.mkv [FALCON] (Size: 48.28 MB)
 2016 01-04- Nightly Show- Cosby's Arrest and Oregon Militia Group.mkv48.28 MB

Description

My first re-encode, feedback (via PM) welcome.

Enjoy! and, PLEASE seed
Please be patient (a lot of torrents share my bandwidth), don't assume the torrent is dead or that the seed is incomplete, just PM me

I try to seed indefinitely, but if things go wrong, please send reseed request (doesn't always get my attention) AND send me a message.

Special Thanks go to JohnnySpork607 for uploading the source material that I encoded.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.28 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
2016 01-04- The Nightly Show- Cosby's Arrest and Oregon Militia Group.mkv [FALCON]

All Comments

Glad to see I'm not the only one who cares about this show, but here's a little free advice: If you want to do it right, use Replay Media Catcher to download the episode in 4 parts from CC's website, THEN recode those 4 files in Handbrake so that they all match (CC is notorious for making their parts unmergeable by creating a slight difference in each video's encoding), then merge the four files together. Then, my friend, you will have a perfect encode. Good luck in the future!
I appreciate the effort, but this looks like something streamed from 1996 via AOL...not good. But hey, keep learning, and you'll get it!
Thanks, for the feedback, I was focusing on file size, but when I picked the resolution, I picked 480 (thinking 480p and got 480x270). My player seemed to have some algorithm running that made it look better. After I checked it, I converted the ~300 episodes from last year over the last 5 days, what a waste!