2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil XBOX360-COMPLEX RF

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2014 by elleerrein Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil XBOX360-COMPLEX RF (Size: 8.14 GB)
 complex-fifa.brasil.iso8.14 GB
 COMPLEX.nfo2.31 KB
 complex-fifa.brasil.dvd47 bytes

Description

EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil features multiple innovations and improvements to the award-winning gameplay of FIFA 14. From the ability to accelerate, decelerate, and change direction quickly on and off the ball with Explosive Movement, to the new World Class Control feature that uses Response Dribbling and Pinpoint Passing, fans will feel the athleticism and skill of their national football heroes. And one hundred new animations, including passing, saves, and penalty kicks, help play on the pitch explode with the drama and unpredictably of the official tournament.

SS VERSION: Version 2

WAVE: XGD3

RELEASE NAME: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil XBOX360-COMPLEX

REGION: Region Free

LANGUAGES: English, German & Italian

RELEASE DATE(S): April 15, 2014

Q: On which firmware can i run this?
Ans: This game has a mandatory 16537 dashboard update built in it. If your console has an older dashboard you are going to be prompted to update it.

Q: I get a ‘disc is unauthorized’ message, what is this?
Ans: You are getting this error because your console’s dae.bin has been updated and you are truncating your game. To install games on your xbox, you’ll have to burn them properly with a liteon ihas dvd writer.

Q: Should i update my dashboard to this one if i have LT+ 3.0?

Ans: Yes, LT+ 3.0 is not affected by this dashboard/update.

Q: Should i run this game through abgx?

Ans: Yes. You should run every XGD3 game through abgx360 so that you can check whether the iso is corrupted or not. Make sure you use the latest version of abgx360.

Q: Why does abgx360 1.0.6 say that verification of this game failed?

Ans: Dont worry about that. You are getting that message because this game hasn’t been added to abgx’s database yet. As soon as it is added your entire log will be green.
Please note that if a game’s SS & DMI files are valid, it has been patched with the topology data and if there is no CrC corruption then that ISO is safe to play.

Q: How should i burn this game?

Ans: I have added a tutorial inside the rar files, please read it.

Q: Abgx says that ‘there is no verified rip in the database’ for this game. Is it safe to play this game?

Ans: Abgx is showing this message because this game isn’t present in their database at the moment. Even if a game isn’t present in their database, as long as its SS & DMI are valid
and if it passes basic stealth checks. it is safe to play that game.

Q: I have a pre 78-79 hitachi/ Samsung with LT+ 2.0b will i be able to play this game?

Ans: Yes, as your console is immune to every ap2.5 check you can play this game online and offline safely. Just make sure that you burn your games properly.

Q: Should i go and play XGD3 games online?

Ans: You should only play XGD3 games online if you have burnt them with a Liteon IHAS dvd writer flashed with Burner MAX firmware. Truncated burns are NOT safe online.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.14 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil XBOX360-COMPLEX RF

Trailer