[2004] Samaritan Girl (Dvd)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 15, 2014 by PcJedi240in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

[2004] Samaritan Girl (Dvd) (Size: 1.66 GB)
 [2004] Samaritan Girl (Dvd).mkv1.66 GB

Description

Source: Samaritan Girl.2004.mkv (Size: 2.82 GB)

Upon Inspection of this file I noticed several things -
1. It was not just the beginning credits and pc screen filming that shuttered but the whole movie did, it needed to be deinterlaced
2. Not sure if the rippers intent was to have 6ch/2ch and commentary channel audio but it contained 3 identical 6ch korean audio streams
3. The subs are built in VobSub and not every player can display them (esp. from an mkv file) and although you can get them to display on windows media player and media center to do so you have to install vobsub and register the VSFilter.dll and with these subs not being FORCED you then have to go into vobsub configuration and chose "display always" instead of default "Forced only" which quite frankly is alot of work to get some subtitles to show (not to mention windows media player doesnt play mkvs anyhow)

SO - I have run the file through an editor and deinterlaced it removing all the shutters which decreased file size. I have removed 2 of the 3 audio streams leaving the main korean stream intact also reducing file size, and lastly instead of ripping and converting the subs to .srt files to avoid any other player/user problems getting them to show I have set them as burn in for english sub only and have removed the spansih ones.

Enjoy

*** VIDEO INFO ***
Input Type : AVC1(GVC)
Input Size : 720 x 480
Output Type : YV12
Output Size : 720 x 480
FrameRate(Frame/sec) : 29.97

*** AUDIO INFO ***
SampleRate(Sample/sec) : 48000
BitRate(Bit/sample) : 32
Channels : 6
KBitRate(KBit/sec) : 448