1clickcashbot.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 24, 2014 by allin1tutscomin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

1clickcashbot.zip (Size: 12.52 MB)
 1ClickCashBot.zip12.52 MB

Description

As mentioned above this is one of the most recent programs I've had the pleasure of testing and it knocks the recent garbage push-button software right out of the water!

Out of the hundreds of programs I’ve reviewed and tested,
1 Click Cash Bot is one of the best performing systems I have ever used. The creators Steven Lee Jones, Ben S and Marcus Moore provide you with a top-notch video course that cuts right through the fluff to deliver a straight forward system for making money on the internet through affiliate marketing.

This course is combined with a cutting edge marketing tool called the “1 Click Cash Bot” which helps you to automate all of the tricky processes such as website creation, content, SEO, links and targeted traffic.

What I like most about this program is that it allowed you to set-up an online business without any prior knowledge or skills. It doesn't require a website or any technical computer knowledge. All you have to do is follow the PROVEN simple step-by-step video tutorials, install the software and press go!

So what happened when I put the software to the test?

I have to tell you, when I was given access to the 1 Click Cash Bot I was so excited I couldn’t wait to get started! I logged into the members area and watch the first few videos then I loaded the software.

I must say it was a lot easier to install than the other push-button software I have used in the past. However, the features are far more extensive.

Then I went onto the Clickbank affiliate program and sought out some of the most popular niches starting with the “health and fitness” category.

In that section I picked the most competitive product, by that I mean the one that had the most affiliates promoting it (you can tell that by the amount of gravity listed next to the product).

I grabbed my affiliate link and loaded it into the software.

I must admit I did expect some fireworks to go off or something? But to my disappointment nothing happened.

I logged back into my Clickbank account 4 hours later and found nothing, and then again 10 hours later and then again in the morning and guess what... Still nothing!

I was so disappointed and angry because I thought that I had fallen for another scam product. So I went out to the gym and when I got back just a few hours later I decided I would login one last time before requesting a full refund.

To my surprise I had made 2 sales and there was just over $70 in my Clickbank account.

I was thrilled and decided I was going to give the software another try. So I spent the next few hours loading some new campaigns into the software.

After 1 week my Clickbank account literally exploded!

Now don’t get me wrong I’m not making as much money as some of the screenshots claim on the 1 Click Cash Bot sales page but I am making consistently over $200 everyday.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.52 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
1clickcashbot.zip