191 Secret Italian Family Recipes

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2015 by KingJenain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

191 Secret Italian Family Recipes (Size: 1.47 MB)
 191 Secret Italian Family Recipes.rar1.42 MB
 Follow.jpg49.5 KB

Description

191 Secret Italian Family Recipes: Best Italian Recipes Handed Down From Generation To Generation by Jack Liguori
English | May 11, 2015 | ASIN: B00XK6SOKY | 150 Pages | EPUB/MOBI/PDF | 1.29 MB

A truly one of a kind classic ’secret’ Italian recipes… carefully handed down as ‘culinary heirlooms’ by loving mothers in kitchens from all regions of Italy to their daughters … and their daughter’s daughters for hundreds of years.

In the 1970’s the ladies of Saint Ann’s Lodge … excellent Italian cooks all … decided to gather up into one volume as many of their exceptional Italian family recipes as possible … before they were all widely dispersed … and possibly lost forever.

So, a concentrated effort was made to assemble, compile and print 191 great Italian family recipes (sometimes one of a kind) that were collected from 55 of the best cooks in the membership of Saint Ann’s Lodge(one of which was my Mom) and put them all into one booklet … and then to offer that booklet locally.

Thus came into being the original matchless authoritative source from which all of the recipes in this new compilation were taken.

I hope you enjoy preparing these recipes as much as I did arranging and re-organizing them into this unique collection of …
191 SECRET ITALIAN FAMILY RECIPES.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.47 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
191 Secret Italian Family Recipes