17 of the best books on IQ development including Test your own IQ again and IQ Brainteasers

seeders: 55
leechers: 11
Added on December 30, 2014 by labiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

17 of the best books on IQ development including Test your own IQ again and IQ Brainteasers (Size: 98.24 MB)
 Test Your Own IQ Again.pdf30.97 MB
 IQ Mindbenders.pdf11.07 MB
 The Times Book of IQ Tests.pdf7.15 MB
 Book of IQ Tests.pdf6.95 MB
 Maximize Your Brain Power.pdf6.03 MB
 IQ and Aptitude Tests (2007).pdf4.79 MB
 The Complete Idiots Guide to Improve Your IQ (1999).pdf4.71 MB
 IQ Brainteasers.pdf4.17 MB
 Essentials of Psychological Testing (2004).pdf3.89 MB
 The world's 200 hardest brainteasers.pdf3.64 MB
 More IQ Testing- 250 Ways to release your IQ potential.pdf3.6 MB
 Assessment Methods in Recruitment, Selection & Performance A Managers Guide to Psychometric...3.08 MB
 The Original Cambridge Self Scoring IQ Test.pdf2.63 MB
 501 Challenging Logic Reasoning Problems 2nd edition (2005).pdf2.13 MB
 The 100% Brain Course Creative Exercises to Develop 100% of Your Brain (2001).pdf1.4 MB
 The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests 500 Exercises to Improve, Upgrade and Enhance Your Mind...1.26 MB
 Test Your IQ- 400 New Tests to Boost Your Brainpower.pdf790.29 KB

Description

imageimageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.24 MB
seeders:55
leechers:11
17 of the best books on IQ development including Test your own IQ again and IQ Brainteasers

All Comments

Thank you for the upload -- there is a lot of good puzzling in there!

I have double-checked my files and found three corrupts. A uTorrent Force Re-Check confirms the files as "OK". Implication: The files were like that in the original torrent -- sorry labie -- , or someone has poisoned the files. Below is my assessment of most of the files. I would be interested to know if anyone has a good copy of any of my three corrupts -- and/or a report on any file I did not check.

Did Not Check...Test Your Own IQ Again.pdf
Excellent.......IQ Mindbenders.pdf
Duplicate.......The Times Book of IQ Tests.pdf
Excellent.......Book of IQ Tests.pdf
Good........... Maximize Your Brain Power.pdf
Corrupt........ IQ and Aptitude Tests (2007).pdf
Very Good.......The Complete Idiots Guide to Improve Your IQ (1999).pdf
Excellent*......IQ Brainteasers.pdf
Did Not Check...Essentials of Psychological Testing (2004).pdf
Excellent.......The world's 200 hardest brainteasers.pdf
Good........... More IQ Testing- 250 Ways to release your IQ potential.pdf
Did Not Check...Assessment Methods in Recruitment, Selection & Performance A Managers Guide to Psychometric...
Corrupt.........The Original Cambridge Self Scoring IQ Test.pdf
Excellent.......501 Challenging Logic Reasoning Problems 2nd edition (2005).pdf
Excellent*......The 100% Brain Course Creative Exercises to Develop 100% of Your Brain (2001).pdf
Corrupt.........The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests 500 Exercises to Improve, Upgrade and Enhance Your Mind...
Excellent.......Test Your IQ- 400 New Tests to Boost Your Brainpower.pdf

Explanation of Ratings:
Did Not Check...(3) These are rather large files so I did not download
Excellent.......(5) Best quality PDF. Fonts and images are scalable without losing quality
Excellent*......(2) Ditto, but if you import into your Calibre Library, Calibre corrupts it. This is a recent Calibre bug.
Very Good.......(1) Fonts are scalable, but images are not, losing quality with increased magnification
Good............(2) Fonts and images are not scalable, both losing quality with increased magnification
Duplicate.......(1) A duplicate of the "Book of IQ Tests", but with inferior cover
Corrupt.........(3) The files are PDF format but the PDF data is corrupted with blocks of zeroes.

I have not marked down any book for bad metadata (Title, and Author) or poor or missing cover.
Several files are corrupt. Better versions available elsewhere.
how many were corrupt? Bro learn to appreciate good works!
thanx!
You are welcome