12 Vuze Search Templates on Dic 2012

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on December 2, 2012 by dreirofin Applications
Torrent verified.

12 Vuze Search Templates on Dic 2012 (Size: 12.89 KB)
 BTscene.vuze951 bytes
 BitSnoop.vuze1.26 KB
 Monova.vuze1.1 KB
 Podtropolis.vuze1.18 KB
 TorrentBox.vuze1.36 KB
 torrentportal.vuze1.3 KB
 extratorrent.vuze924 bytes
 isoHunt_json.vuze898 bytes
 Kickasstorrents.vuze1.01 KB
 Thepiratebay.vuze1.02 KB
 torrentz.vuze1.22 KB
 vertor.vuze756 bytes

Description

A Zip folder with 12 Vuze Search Templates from the principal torrents around the Net, all tested and working Nov 2012.
Simply open Vuze and click each one of this Templates, will ask u to Add, click Yes and done. Enjoy

Carpeta con 12 de los principales torrentes para Vuze, alrededor de la Red, todos testeados y funcionando en Nov 2012.
Simplemente abrir Vuze y dar click en cada uno d los iconos, preguntara si quieres agregar, afirmamos y eso es todo. Q lo disfruten

BitSnoop
BTscene
Extratorrent
isoHunt
KickAssTorrents
Monova
Podtropolis
ThePirateBay
TorrentBox
TorrentPortal
Torrentz
Vertor

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.89 KB
seeders:5
leechers:0
12 Vuze Search Templates on Dic 2012

All Comments

Not working! try the "17 Vuze templates" on here somewhere, it works...
Can't seem to get this to work.
My actual Vuze. Just realize that the only 1 not working tonite is Monova, but all the other 17 are ON. :) Good luck
HI, I wasnt checked this section for few month, sorry for that. If this helpful for everyone here, I tried my self to download from another computer, and gave me ERROR a few times. So, I reload the .Torrent file and again ERROR. Im using Windows and Mac same time, with Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion in other.! But, the file was download to the computer. And I was able to add to Vuze, first show me no connection with the Server, but after re launch Vuze, was everything OK. ! So i dont know what is the actual problem. Sorry for any inconvenience Guys but in my Vuze, both in Mac and WIn all the Torrents are active and working. I will try to sort it out and re post it maybe.
Read my explanation on TOP THanks
Kickass Torrent does not work on Vuze, help please. 11.02.13. it was working couple days ago but not anymore .