100 Percent Hidden Objects - Full PreCracked - Foxy Games

seeders: 28
leechers: 1
Added on April 17, 2013 by FoxyGamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

100 Percent Hidden Objects - Full PreCracked - Foxy Games (Size: 152.35 MB)
 100 Percent Hidden Objects - Full PreCracked - Foxy Games.exe152.3 MB
 More Free Foxy Games.png47.68 KB

Description

100 Percent Hidden Objects: Hidden Object fanatics, we've got just the game for you! Forget those long-winded stories and dive right into the hidden object scenes you love! Let your eyes feast on an abundance of HO scenes, with beautiful graphics and multiple game modes that let you control your gaming experience. Are you most enthused by search lists and classic gameplay? Would you rather play detective and match an object to its silhouette? Now you can do both and have it all in one fantastic game! Skip the fluff and get right to the search in 100% Hidden Objects!

img class="lazyjs bbcodeImage" src="/images/blank.gif" data-original="http://www.ultraimg.com/images/TB5IE.jpg" />

100 Percent Hidden Objects Features:

Gorgeous Graphics
Switch Window/FullScreen Mode
For Any Aged Player

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
152.35 MB
seeders:28
leechers:1
100 Percent Hidden Objects - Full PreCracked - Foxy Games

All Comments

Great, thanks!
I can't get this game to open for me :(
Thank You
I ran as administer, works great, ignored virus warnings & have NO PROBLEMS! GR8 game! Thanks for sharing!
fast download, works great
Fun game. Thanks!
It's a good game, lot of pictures to look through. BUT I want to warn you all that some of the items in the pictures are NOT what they are labeled as. They also have old-time names and items so watch out! But it is fun and addicting.
thanks bud