100% Hidden Objects v1.0.0 [Mod][Apk+Data][MafiaSSS][M.A.W]

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on January 5, 2014 by MafiaSSSin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

100% Hidden Objects v1.0.0 [Mod][Apk+Data][MafiaSSS][M.A.W] (Size: 201.03 MB)
 main.72.com.bigfishgames.onehundredpercenthogoog.obb192.5 MB
 100% Hidden Objects v1.0.0 [Mod][MafiaSSS][M.A.W].apk8.53 MB
 Uploader.txt736 bytes
 M.A.W On Facebook.txt503 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded from GloTorrents.com.txt39 bytes

Description

100% Hidden Objects offers different styles of Hidden Object scenes to choose from. No matter whether you feel more enthused by following a search list in classic mode or whether you want to find the object matching the picture silhouette: you can have it all! Tired of long-winded stories? Indulge in some relaxing pastime or engage in a challenging race against the clock.

Features:
Over 150 hidden object scenes to master
Two styles of searching for items!
Earn coins and tools to help you in your search
8 themed destinations for all your searching pleasures

Required Android O/S : 2.3+

Proof:

Like My New Page

MafiaSSS |SAM |Taker | oziman | PsYcHaYoGi | juggs |Super Admin | Modrator And All The Staff's Of Extratorrent |

Greetz to:JokerIsHere,AndriodKing,AndriodTeam and other andriod uploaders.

Release Notes:- Our Release Group Provide The Best Quality Torrents From all over the world we
do not dump we hack the Apk and provide them to our Fans if you want to thank us Seed our torrents and
do comments on our uploads.No one can take our place.We are the best.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
201.03 MB
seeders:15
leechers:1
100% Hidden Objects v1.0.0 [Mod][Apk+Data][MafiaSSS][M.A.W]

All Comments

I've tried everything and still not working! When I followed the instructions and loaded it to the OOB folder it was loading then stopped and said " Cannot copy main.72.bigfishgames.onehundredpe..."
working well thnx :)
thanks
Thanks for the torrent but.....Dumb me..... how do I install this on an ACER A500 android tablet.
Sometimes this is a problem copying direct to the internal memory. I've managed to fix it in the past by copying the obb folder (the main.72com...) to the external memory (sd card) and then copy from there to the internal memory.