100% English Pokemon Pack - DIAMOND, PEARL, PLATINUM, HEART GOLD, SOUL SILVER, BLACK and WHITE

seeders: 11
leechers: 5
Added on March 29, 2011 by RhysMogin Games > NDS
Torrent verified.

100% English Pokemon Pack - DIAMOND, PEARL, PLATINUM, HEART GOLD, SOUL SILVER, BLACK and WHITE (Size: )
 Pokemon Black.nds256 MB
 Pokemon White.nds256 MB
 Pokemon HeartGold.nds128 MB
 Pokemon Platinum.nds128 MB
 Pokemon SoulSilver.nds128 MB
 Pokemon Diamond.nds64 MB
 Pokemon Pearl.nds64 MB

Description

Hey guys! This is my first torrent!
I just spent a couple of days building this little collection so I thought I would share it with the world. It includes all the main Pokemon adventure games released for Nintendo DS. These are:

Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon Black
Pokemon White

They are all translated entirely into English and they will run smoothly on DeSmuME 0.9.6.
I spent ages trying to find roms that worked on no$gba, but I came up empty. It seems DeSmuME is just the better option for Pokemon roms... Anyways, below is a link to the latest version of the emulator. This is the one I use and I would recommend it highly.

http://www.robsgames.com.nyud.net/nds/DeSmuME-0.9.6-Win32.zip

Hope you like the games! Happy downloading!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
seeders:11
leechers:5
100% English Pokemon Pack - DIAMOND, PEARL, PLATINUM, HEART GOLD, SOUL SILVER, BLACK and WHITE

All Comments

Cheers for this awesome compilation of roms. Works on my flashcart, Supercard DStwo.
I'm playing HeartGold and music lags so does my character's walking.. It freezes sometimes when someone talks to it or when I get into battle, this is really annoying.. I got pretty fast PC and there's nothing else open. So what's wrong?
Thanks!
what am i doing wrong?
thanks