X Rebirth [v 2.5] (2013) РС | Steam-Rip

seeders: 46
leechers: 21
Added on October 14, 2014 by Octoblastin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

X Rebirth [v 2.5] (2013) РС | Steam-Rip (Size: 5.2 GB)
 X-Rebirth-2.50-187052.iso5.2 GB

Description

Year: 2013

Genre: Simulator (Space), 3D, Privateer, Trader

Developer: Egosoft

Publisher: Buka

Game Version: 2.5

Publication Type: Steam-Rip

Language: English / Russian

Language: English

Crack: Is present (CODEX)

System requirements:

√ Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (64-bit)

√ Processor: Intel Dual Core 2,4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4200+

√ Memory: 4 GB

√ Video: GeForce GT 440 / Radeon HD 4870

√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

√ Free space on hard disk: 8 GB

Description:

The distant future. X Universe is under indigenous and inevitable change. As the world steps into uncertainty, new enemies rise in search of power. At the same time our heroes - the young adventurer and his companion, - meet endless adventure. Two young men on a distinguished in battles battered spacecraft encounter with the universe, one on one and will play a key role in future events. The fate of the galaxy in the hands of the player. X Rebirth - a revival of the series of space simulators "X". The new game is being developed for both fans of the series X, as well as for beginners who are just going to go into an endless journey through the vast, vibrant and full of life with the world! A plurality of game elements! Epic battles in space, more detailed mechanics of trading, high-speed space exploration with the possibility of instant travel - all this and many other images absolutely unique space saga, the events that will not allow you to break away from the monitor for hundreds of hours. X Rebirth brings a new gaming experience - easy to absorb newcomers and deep enough to fans of the series were satisfied!

Features:

Trade! The economic model is extremely realistic. Your every action counts! Explore cities, swarming ships and drones, to extract its economic benefits.

* Each ship has its own purpose. Stop the freight carrying certain goods, and his delivery was suspended, which will cause a rise in prices.

* Fight! The scale of the battles in X Rebirth have no limits - from small local skirmishes to epic clashes between the fleets!

* Keep a war at all levels. Destroy the turrets and shield generators to weaken enemies damage the engines and hyperdrive, not to give opponents to escape, stop operation of factories and plants to bring down the economy.

* Build! Create your own personal empire! You can have it all - from trade and exchange offices to large factories, from farms to high-tech military systems. You can have it all! Build for sales and profit, or to strengthen its military power and crush the enemy.

* To expand and strengthen their station to do their job effectively. In X Rebirth you can personally see how each process occurs. Produce resources themselves to develop your empire went like clockwork.

* Make decisions! Rich story with a mass of small details, which you can always take part and change the course of events. You determine your pace of studying the universe - choose your own path and work their own destiny.

* Find a common language with the aliens and humanoids. Set down on space stations, make new acquaintances, take the job of casual acquaintances or even hire them to your team.

* Trade, fight, build and make decisions in the universe of X - the largest "sandbox" on this side of the galaxy!

Installation:

1 Mount image

2 Run setup.exe and follow the installation program.

3 Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.2 GB
seeders:46
leechers:21
X Rebirth [v 2.5] (2013) РС | Steam-Rip

Trailer

All Comments

can someone plz confirm if the game runs on 64 bit cracked

last torrent i downloaded only the 32 bit exe was cracked :(
Worked for me, but the spoken language is still Russian for me, the fix above only fixed the text to English, so anyone know how to fix the spoken language to English too? thanks.
Hei man, when i instaled game evrithing was in Russian language, how to change to English?
In the "CODEX.ini" you'll find a line taht says "Language = Russian". You just have to change "Russian" to "English".
I made a mistake, I didn't try the game yet, but yes thanks to the Anon for fixing the problem.