Wounded Beast (Gypsy Heroes #2) by Georgia Le Carre (epub) {OLQ} [BЯ]

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on October 27, 2015 by OutlawQueenin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Wounded Beast (Gypsy Heroes #2) by Georgia Le Carre (epub) {OLQ} [BЯ] (Size: 746.48 KB)
 BookRangers.nfo5.21 KB
 Cover.jpg239.42 KB
 Wounded Beast (Gypsy Heroes #2) by Georgia Le Carre.epub.epub501.85 KB

Description

Summary

Dom's story. The sequel to Sexy Beast the top 100 International Bestseller.. and the second of a trio of books in the Gypsy Heroes series. Each book has a HEA. She wanted excitement. I wanted the pain to go away...Ella The first time I met Dominic his magnetic arrogance took my breath away. He was everything I'd never expected to have. A drop dead gorgeous Alpha bad boy.But it was my job that led me into his path and he hit me like a freight train that I never saw coming. Suddenly this complicated man beast has erased the staleness of my terribly dull life and replaced it with a lust for the excitement, danger and knowledge he brings to my life. He's taken me to places emotionally and sexually unimaginable and I'm deliciously addicted. Everything is perfect, well almost. Except there's the parts of him that I cannot reach . The parts he keeps locked away...Dominic I wasn't looking for anything other than meaningless sex. But Ella had something that fascinated and intrigued me. From the moment we locked eyes she got my attention.Fuck it. I should have just walked away, but I didn't. She thinks she can fix the pain. Save me.But not even her incredible magic can conjour up a potion to remedy that. Or can it?

Title: Wounded Beast (Gypsy Heroes #2)

Author(s): Georgia Le Carre

Published September 2015

Language: English

Length: ebook, [Pages]

Goodreads Rating : 4.19/5 (206 ratings)

Series: Gypsy Heroes #2

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
746.48 KB
seeders:8
leechers:2