The Division of Labor in Society by Émile Durkheim.epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

The Division of Labor in Society by Émile Durkheim.epub (Size: 1.09 MB)
 The Division of Labor in Society (2013 Edition) by Emile Durkheim.epub1.09 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

The Division of Labor in Society by Émile Durkheim
Paperback: 262 pages | January 1, 2013 | English | ISBN-10: 1420948563 | ePub

Émile Durkheim is often referred to as the father of sociology. Along with Karl Marx and Max Weber he was a principal architect of modern social science and whose contribution helped established it as an academic discipline. "The Division of Labor in Society", published in 1893, was his first major contribution to the field and arguably one his most important. In this work Durkheim discusses the construction of social order in modern societies, which he argues arises out of two essential forms of solidarity, mechanical and organic. Durkheim further examines how this social order has changed over time from more primitive societies to advanced industrial ones. Unlike Marx, Durkheim does not argue that class conflict is inherent to the modern Capitalistic society. The division of labor is an essential component to the practice of the modern capitalistic system due to the increased economic efficiency that can arise out of specialization; however Durkheim acknowledges that increased specialization does not serve all interests equally well. This important and foundational work is a must read for all students of sociology and economic philosophy.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.09 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
The Division of Labor in Society by Émile Durkheim.epub

All Comments

Very interesting. Thank you.