The Blasting Concept Volume II - Various Artists (SST Punk Compilation) 1986 [flac]

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on July 15, 2016 by dustMite149in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Blasting Concept Volume II - Various Artists (SST Punk Compilation) 1986 [flac] (Size: 289.95 MB)
 Back.jpg152.33 KB
 Front.jpg67.19 KB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Angst - 10 - Just Me.flac17.27 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Black Flag - 04 - I Can See You.flac23.32 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - D. C. 3 - 02 - Theme From An Imaginary Western.flac26.34 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Gone - 05 - Watch The Tractor.flac15.27 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Hüsker Dü - 13 - Erase Today.flac12.01 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Meat Puppets - 11 - I Just Want To Make Love To You.flac23.45 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Minutemen - 12 - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love...8.23 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - October Faction - 14 - I Was Grotesque.flac17.9 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Overkill - 07 - Over The Edge.flac27.7 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Painted Willie - 09 - The Big Time.flac14.4 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Saccharine Trust - 08 - Emotions And Anatomy.flac10.39 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Saint Vitus - 01 - Look Behind You.flac20.76 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - SWA - 03 - Mystery Girl.flac14.9 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Tom Troccoli's Dog - 15 - Todo Para Mi.flac33.82 MB
 The Blasting Concept - Volume 2 - Wurm - 06 - Death Ride.flac23.97 MB
 VA - The Blasting Concept II.md51.64 KB
 VA - The Blasting Concept II.sfv2.86 KB
 Various Artists - The Blasting Concept - Volume 2.cue2.86 KB
 Various Artists - The Blasting Concept - Volume 2.m3u1.8 KB

Description

The Blasting Concept Volume II offers much more variety in terms of the bands featured. The variety of tracks on Volume II, which was much derided by many people back in the day for its inclusion of several cover songs, actually is a solid mix of important punk pioneers and quite a few bands that shouldn’t have been forgotten about. The Minutemen do a stellar and somewhat over-the-top version of Van Halen’s “Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love” complete with somewhat solo from D. Boon. There is the somewhat rare version of Saint Vitus’ “Look Behind You” with original singer Scott Reagers on vocals (which actually sounds quite good considering it is the one song on the classic “Born Too Late” that doesn’t really suit Wino’s voice). The Meat Puppets do an outstanding take of “I Just Want To Make Love to You” that boils the Foghat version (leaving the Muddy Waters one alone) into an ugly, swaggering dirge (more the plea of a drunken lascivious bastard than a pseudo rock n’ roller). Overkill’s revamping of the Motörhead sound makes “Over the Edge” a crushing track. And even DC3′s almost-faithful rendition of Mountain’s “Theme From An Imaginary Western” still holds up well, taking the piss, but still being somewhat respectful of Leslie West and crew. (~Ken Wohlrob)

01. Saint Vitus – Look Behind You
02. D.C. 3 – Theme From An Imaginary Western
03. SWA – Mystery Girl
04. Black Flag – I Can See You
05. Gone – Watch The 'Tractor
06. Würm – Death Ride
07. Overkill – Over The Edge
08. Saccharine Trust – Emotions And Anatomy
09. Painted Willie – The Big Time
10. Angst – Just Me
11. Meat Puppets – I Just Want To Make Love To You
12. Minutemen – Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
13. Hüsker Dü – Erase Today
14. October Faction – I Was Grotesque
15. Tom Troccoli's Dog – Todo Para Mi

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
289.95 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
The Blasting Concept Volume II - Various Artists (SST Punk Compilation) 1986 [flac]