The Art of Healing: Uncovering Your Inner Wisdom and Potential for Self-Healing (2013) Bernie S Siegel (mobi/epub)

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on October 5, 2013 by CerealKillerXin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Art of Healing: Uncovering Your Inner Wisdom and Potential for Self-Healing (2013) Bernie S Siegel (mobi/epub) (Size: 13.67 MB)
 The Art of Healing - Bernie S. Siegel.epub6.08 MB
 The Art of Healing - Bernie S. Siegel.mobi7.59 MB

Description

Format: mobi/epub
Print Length: 256 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction/Alternative Medicine
Published: 20 August 2013

In 1979, Dr. Bernie S. Siegel, a successful surgeon, took a class from Elisabeth K?bler-Ross that focused on crayon drawing for healing, especially with patients facing life-threatening disease. Siegel incorporated into his practice these techniques ? many of which were laughed at by others in the medical community. But his Exceptional Cancer Patients "carefrontation" protocol facilitated healings, often deemed miraculous, and attracted attention.

"Dr. Bernie" discovered and shared the fact that while patients might need antibiotics, surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy, their bodies also want to heal. He found that this innate propensity could be aided by unconventional practices, including drawing. Why? Drawing produces symbols often representing the subconscious. Siegel shows how to interpret drawings to help with everything from understanding why we are sick to making treatment decisions and communicating with loved ones. All those facing ill health, and those caring for them, personally and professionally, will welcome the hands-on, patient-proven practices offered here.

Authors:

Bernie S. Siegel, MD, retired from general and pediatric surgical practice in 1989 and has since dedicated himself to humanizing the medical establishment’s approach to patients and empowering patients to induce their own healing. A sought-after speaker on patient and caregiver issues, he lives in Woodbridge, Connecticut.

]

Cynthia Hurn is a writer, editor, and the coauthor of No Buddy Left Behind: Bringing U.S. Soldiers' Dogs and Cats Safely Home from the Combat Zone. She lives in Washington.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.67 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
The Art of Healing: Uncovering Your Inner Wisdom and Potential for Self-Healing (2013) Bernie S Siegel (mobi/epub)

All Comments

Though not downloaded here, I want to encourage all interested readers to get this book and make use of it. The author has given us a gift of knowledge -- ideas I have not found elsewhere -- that I am hoping will help reduce my difficulty and suffering if there is a next time I fight cancer.
I will go ahead and download so that I can seed it .. blessings to all >>>
Thanks...sounds really interesting!