Swarm Troopers: How small drones will conquer the world (2015) by David Hambling [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 12
leechers: 4
Added on March 1, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Swarm Troopers: How small drones will conquer the world (2015) by David Hambling [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.08 MB)
 Swarm Troopers_ How small drone - David Hambling.epub437.42 KB
 Swarm Troopers_ How small drone - David Hambling.mobi670.28 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

"Swarm Troopers: How small drones will conquer the world" by David Hambling
2015 | EPUB + MOBI | 322 pages | ISBN: 1942761740 | English | 1.08 MB

An entertaining, informative and sometimes terrifying account by technology journalist David Hambling on the past, present and future of unmanned aircraft – and how swarms of small drones might just be the ultimate weapon.

Small unmanned aircraft are already transforming warfare, with US forces deploying thousands of hand-launched scouts like the Raven and lethal tactical drones like Switchblade. ISIS has started using home-made kamikaze drones in Syria.

A bigger revolution is on the way, as swarming software allows a single operator to control large numbers of drones, and smartphone technology means they can be built for $1,000 each – by anybody, not just governments.

This book looks at the history of drone warfare, the rise of big drones like the Predator and how they are being eclipsed by smaller unmanned aircraft. And how the future is being shaped by smartphone technology, swarm software, miniaturised munitions and energy-harvesting that allows small drones to fly forever.

It also looks at why current air defence cannot stop the swarms, and what drone swarms will mean for the balance of power and future wars.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 MB
seeders:12
leechers:4
Swarm Troopers: How small drones will conquer the world (2015) by David Hambling [Dr.Soc]