Suits S03E07 - She's Mine [720p HDTV 300MB].mkv

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on August 28, 2013 by [.nItRo.]in TV
Torrent verified.

Suits S03E07 - She's Mine [720p HDTV 300MB].mkv (Size: 299.3 MB)
 Suits S03E07 - She's Mine [720p HDTV 300MB].mkv299.3 MB

Description

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─████████────────██████──────────██████─██████████─██████████████─████████████████───██████████████────────████████─
─██░░░░██────────██░░██████████──██░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░░░░░░░░░██────────██░░░░██─
─██░░████────────██░░░░░░░░░░██──██░░██─████░░████─██████░░██████─██░░████████░░██───██░░██████░░██────────████░░██─
─██░░██──────────██░░██████░░██──██░░██───██░░██───────██░░██─────██░░██────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░██──────────██░░██──██░░██──██░░██───██░░██───────██░░██─────██░░████████░░██───██░░██──██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░██──────────██░░██──██░░██──██░░██───██░░██───────██░░██─────██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██──██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░██──────────██░░██──██░░██──██░░██───██░░██───────██░░██─────██░░██████░░████───██░░██──██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░██──────────██░░██──██░░██████░░██───██░░██───────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░████─██████─██░░██──██░░░░░░░░░░██─████░░████─────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░██████─██░░██████░░██─██████─████░░██─
─██░░░░██─██░░██─██░░██──██████████░░██─██░░░░░░██─────██░░██─────██░░██──██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██─██░░░░██─
─████████─██████─██████──────────██████─██████████─────██████─────██████──██████████─██████████████─██████─████████─
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Story Line:

Season 3,Episode 07 -”She’s Mine “
Harvey clashes with Stephen over Ava’s case, among other issues. Meanwhile, things are still tense between Harvey and Jessica as they strategize how best to defend Ava. And Louis enlists Rachel in his battle with Nigel over a broken contract and heart.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632701/

[FORMAT]:……………………………….:[ Matroska
[FILE SIZE]:…………………………….:[ 300 MB
[RESOLUTION]:………………………:[ 1280x720
[LANGUAGE ]:………………………….:[ English
[SUBTITLES]:………………………….:[ Muxed
[SOURCE]:………………………………:[ Suits.S03E07.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERESE (1GB --> 300MB)
[Encoder]:………………………………:[ nItRo

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
299.3 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Suits S03E07 - She's Mine [720p HDTV 300MB].mkv