Stanton (Book #1-2) by T.L. Swan (epub) {OLQ} [BЯ]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 25, 2015 by OutlawQueenin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Stanton (Book #1-2) by T.L. Swan (epub) {OLQ} [BЯ] (Size: 796.97 KB)
 Stanton Unconditional (Stanton #2) by T.L. Swan.epub447.89 KB
 Stanton Adore (Stanton #1) by T.L. Swan.epub349.08 KB

Description

My name is Natasha Marx, as a Sexual Clinical Psychologist I spend my days dissecting people’s minds. Helping them to move on from the shadows of their soul. But who will help me move on from mine?
The first cut is the deepest. I lean back on my chair as I contemplate that phrase. Isn’t it the sick truth? My first love is my current love and I haven’t seen him for seven years. It’s really beginning to piss me off. He’s long forgotten me. I’m being haunted by the memories of a man who no longer exists. A man whose touch leaves me wet with want, aching to be filled. Heartbroken. He’s returning to Australia after seven long years away. It’s only a matter of time before we cross paths. I’m unsure if it will be heaven or hell.

My name is Joshua Stanton. A lot of words are used to describe me, App Developer, Cage Fighter, heart breaker. What a joke. My heart has been on ice for seven years. The day she ripped it from my chest. The mention of her name makes me quiver with need. Rock hard. I have insatiable needs, needs that no other women can extinguish. I can have anything in the world that I want, but I can never have her.

The follow up to the gripping first novel by T L Swan, Stanton Adore.
Unconditional love, does it really exist or is it an urban myth? What does it really mean?
Do you love someone because of their flaws?
Or in spite of them.
And at what point are the conditions more to bear
Than the love is worth.
This is what I’m trying to decipher
This is my story
I’ll let you be the judge.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
796.97 KB
seeders:1