Seven Books for Seven Lovers by Various Authors [BЯ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 10, 2015 by OutlawQueenin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Seven Books for Seven Lovers by Various Authors [BЯ] (Size: 7.14 MB)
 Seven Books for Seven Lovers by Various Authors.epub7.14 MB

Description

Seven Books for Seven Lovers: Try Me on for Size, True North, Game On, Facing the Music, My Bluegrass Baby, Thrown, Love Like the Movies, and Selections ... Flirting with Fire, and Wanted: Wild Thing
by Stephanie Haefner, Liora Blake, Gabra Zackman, Andrea Laurence, Molly Harper, Colette Auclair, Victoria Van Tiem, Lindsay Roth , Rachel Goodman, Kate Meader, Jessica Sims

Get more bang for your buck with this sexy collection of seven irresistible full-length novels written by seven rising stars of contemporary romance!

How hard is it to keep a failing lingerie shop afloat while searching for a lover who’s just the right fit? Find out in Stephanie Haefner’s laugh-out-loud love story, “Try Me on for Size”! A horse trainer takes a summer job teaching a widowed movie star’s spoiled daughters to ride, but when their gorgeous, funny, and down-to-earth father starts making advances, she’s “Thrown” in Colette Auclair’s delightful tale. Victoria Van Tiem will make you crave a “Love Like the Movies” with her romantic romp about a film fanatic who is actually living a fairy tale—until her handsome ex shows up to throw a Hollywood twist into all her plans. These charming contemporary romances—plus four more sizzling full-length novels and extra extended-teasers—make the perfect anthology of red-hot reads!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.14 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Seven Books for Seven Lovers by Various Authors [BЯ]