Sawyer (Great Wolves Motorcycle Club #5) by Jayne Blue {Ira} [BЯ]

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on March 21, 2016 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

• Book: Tom Sawyer
  • ISBN13: 9780746088654
  • ISBN10: 0746088655

Sawyer (Great Wolves Motorcycle Club #5) by Jayne Blue {Ira} [BЯ] (Size: 350.48 KB)
 Sawyer (Great Wolves Motorcycle Club #5) by Jayne Blue.epub350.48 KB

Description

She's too good for my life. I have to do dirty deeds. But I have to have her. Now. Forever.
Sawyer - To most I'm a bad man. I've done violence and run with violent men. But even the cops know Great Wolves keep things in balance. Now my club has a new enemy. One that's preying on the most vulnerable. My club won't stand for it. We have some cleaning to do and it's going to get ugly. Which is why this is the worst time to let a woman in. But this woman is different than any I've ever known. I've always believed I'd die for the club and now I know I'd die for her. Hell, I'm pretty sure I'd die for one night with Bess.

Sawyer McCall is a bad guy. I know it. But he's the weapon I need to fight what's happening. I need to control him. Which will be a trick since I can't control myself.
Bess - He's the president of a Motorcycle Club for God's sake and I'm supposed to be a responsible single mother. His leather, scruff, and hard muscles are exactly what I need to stop what's happening all around me. But that same hardness is getting to me. I want him. It's a reckless feeling and I can't afford to be reckless. Protecting my own child and the kids of this town has been my life. But all of sudden I can't protect anyone or anything unless he's with me. Least of all my heart.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
350.48 KB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Sawyer (Great Wolves Motorcycle Club #5) by Jayne Blue {Ira} [BЯ]