Ryker (Fallen Angel's MC #3) by Erin Trejo {Ira} [BЯ]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 5, 2016 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ryker (Fallen Angel's MC #3) by Erin Trejo {Ira} [BЯ] (Size: 292.08 KB)
 Ryker (Fallen Angel's MC #3) by Erin Trejo.epub292.08 KB

Description

RYKER~ Choosing to settle with this chapter of Fallen Angel's seemed like the right choice. I've always felt like I fit in with these guys. Once the old president was out, I knew this would be the place I called home. I love it here, they are my family. They stuck by me even when I made mistakes. We all make mistakes right? My mistake drug my family into a war I wasn't sure we were ready for but the day I stepped foot into that makeshift house, I knew my world was forever changed.
Jersey~ My family never wanted me. I was a tool to use in their little games. I was a pawn. Being traded to a rival club for drugs and money didn't surprise me all that much. Did it hurt that my own family didn't want me? Yeah, more than anything but that day a rough rugged biker came into my room changed that. When Ryker ripped his name patch off and placed it in my hands, I knew things were going to change. Rival clubs collide, lives are lost. Can Ryker find it in himself to stay away from Jersey? Can he help her out of her current situation and walk away?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
292.08 KB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Ryker (Fallen Angel's MC #3) by Erin Trejo {Ira} [BЯ]

All Comments

Thanks