Rock Star Redemption (Radical Rock Stars #4) by Jenna Galicki {Ira} [BЯ]

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on December 29, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Rock Star Redemption (Radical Rock Stars #4) by Jenna Galicki {Ira} [BЯ] (Size: 342.93 KB)
 Rock Star Redemption (Radical Rock Stars #4) by Jenna Galicki.epub342.93 KB

Description

I live life in the fast lane.
My days and nights are a never-ending party of women, fast cars and alcohol.
I'm the one your daddy warned you about.
I have everything I ever wanted—except Audra Abelman.
She was always the good girl.
She was off limits.
I held out for almost a decade.
It's time to set her inner bad girl free.
I'm Jimmy Wilder, and I'm going to claim the most sought after girl in the record industry.

Jimmy Wilder has the sex life every rock star dreams about. The notorious playboy of America’s number one punk rock band can have any woman he wants, except the one who holds his heart. This bad boy needs to curb his sinful ways before she’ll show any interest in him, but there’s one more problem—she’s the boss’s daughter.

Audra Abelman, heir to one of the most powerful record labels in the country, just landed her dream job as tour manager for her favorite band. She’s been Immortal Angel’s number one groupie for years, and she’s been privy to the out-of-control lifestyle of their radical drummer. Trapped on a tour bus with the charismatic Jimmy Wilder, she falls victim to his irresistible charm, but she refuses to compromise her ethics. He needs to get his life together before she’ll give him a second glance, but a bigger obstacle stands in their way—her father.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
342.93 KB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Rock Star Redemption (Radical Rock Stars #4) by Jenna Galicki {Ira} [BЯ]