Money Shot (Selected Sinners MC 6) by Scott Hildreth {Ira} [BЯ]

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on November 26, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Money Shot (Selected Sinners MC 6) by Scott Hildreth {Ira} [BЯ] (Size: 264.77 KB)
 Money Shot (Selected Sinners MC #6) by Scott Hildreth.epub264.77 KB

Description

If someone would have told me there was a fully patched member of a one percent Motorcycle Club that read romance novels and was a true romantic, I wouldn’t have believed them, but one sure existed.

I met him by chance one night when he ran out of gas and rang my doorbell.

Covered in tattoos and muscles, he stood on my porch asking for a favor. He was a Selected Sinner, a debt collector for drug dealers, a criminal, a thug, and he loved to fight. He was quick to draw his knife and quicker to pull his gun. His temper was short, his beard was long, and he was as handsome as any man I had ever seen.

To hear him talk about the lost art of love made my legs go weak. I was sure he was a phony, a wannabe, a fake, and a player.

So I stuck around for a while to see if he was exactly who he said he was.

And he took me for the ride of my life.

I’m Sienna, and I review romance novels. This is the story of when I met the man who most women would describe as a unicorn.

I just called him Vince.

Money Shot is a stand alone erotic romance with an HEA. There is no cheating, no sex outside the relationship, and there are no club whores. No other book is required to tell this tale, and the novel may be enjoyed as a stand alone. To fully understand the intricacies of all of the ancillary characters, the series should be read as a whole. Money Shot is Book VI in the Selected Sinners Series of MC Romance novels. Please be over 18 to enjoy this story, as it contains violence, sex, and more sex.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
264.77 KB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Money Shot (Selected Sinners MC 6) by Scott Hildreth {Ira} [BЯ]