Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus And Her Dead Petz [Exclusively] [MP3 @ 320 Kbps] [2015] [Pop] [LYRICS EMBƎDDED] [BriZ ShadY]

seeders: 46
leechers: 6
Added on August 31, 2015 by ShadY_ManiaCin Music > Transcode
Torrent verified.

Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus And Her Dead Petz [Exclusively] [MP3 @ 320 Kbps] [2015] [Pop] [LYRICS EMBƎDDED] [BriZ ShadY] (Size: 220.5 MB)
 18. Tiger Dreams (featuring Ariel Pink).mp313.56 MB
 11. Cyrus Skies.mp312.84 MB
 16. Lighter.mp312.31 MB
 03. The Floyd Song (Sunrise).mp312.21 MB
 17. Tangerine (featuring Big Sean).mp311.8 MB
 12. Slab of Butter (Scorpion)(Featuring Sarah Barthel of Phantogram).mp311.62 MB
 02. Karen Don't Be Sad.mp311.29 MB
 10. Milky Milky Milk.mp311.09 MB
 05. Space Boots.mp310.81 MB
 19. Evil is but a Shadow.mp310.64 MB
 07. BB Talk.mp310.55 MB
 20. 1 Sun.mp39.27 MB
 15. I Get So Scared.mp39.03 MB
 08. Fweaky.mp38.82 MB
 23. Twinkle Song.mp38.65 MB
 09. Bang Me Box.mp38.59 MB
 01. Dooo It!.mp38.47 MB
 21. Pablow The Blowfish.mp38.15 MB
 04. Something About Space Dude.mp38.1 MB
 14. I Forgive Yiew.mp37.55 MB
 22. Miley Tibetan Bowlzzz.mp35.06 MB
 Cover.png3.87 MB
 full_cover.png2.19 MB
 06. Fuckin Fucked Up.mp32.05 MB
 13. I'm so Drunk.mp31.9 MB
 album_art.jpg85.36 KB

Description

MILƎY CУЯUS - MILƎY CУЯUS AND HƎЯ DƎAD PƎTZ

iNfo

[ WAЯNING (Read these bars before you do anything (like commentin'/ratin'/downloadin') :~ ATTENTION PLEASE..FOLKS. THEY CAN'T FIND OUT 320 Kbps NOWHERE.(THAT DOESN'T MEAN , THE SHIT AIN'T AVAILABLE. AND I DID IT & SHARED. THIS IS MY CREDIBILITY.WHICH'S THEY CAN'T DO IT. AND GOONS RATED AS FAKE. 'CAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE FUCKIN' PIRATE WORLD, YOU JUST NEED TO SPEND SOME FUCKIN' HOURS ON IT,AND THE WORLD IS YOURS,
MAKE SOME SUSPICIOUS SUSPECT SENSE ,FOOL. WITH SUSPENSEFUL SKULL...! & GROW UP ,MIDGET SLUTS.

{ONE BITCH SAID,"It's only been posted on SoundCloud at this point, AFAIK. SoundCloud streams at 128kbps, so any stream captures should only be 128 at the highest.}
- MEANS THE SHIT'S ONLY AVAILABLE AS @128 Kbps & JUST ON SOUNDCLOUD..!(MAN SOCIAL NETWORK'S BIGGER THAN YOU THINKS 'BOUT IT NOW), FUCK IT..HAHAHA....HOW CAN YOU BEING SO FUCKIN' DUMBASS SLUT. 'CAUSE EVERY RECORD'S RECORDED AS WAV/AIFF Or CDDA QUALITY. THIS THING EVERY MUSIC FUCKERS KNOWS EXPECT FOR THESE BITCHES, ASSHOLES. [ FYI:(you can upload any audio format shit on soundcloud FLAC,WAV,ALAC, OGG, MP3, MP2, AAC..etc. THAT MEANS THE SHIT MUST BE AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMATES ,'CAUSE SOUNDCLOUD JUST TRANSCODED IT INTO @128Kbps MP3. visit { http://help.soundcloud.com/c...109407-uploading-transcoding } ) ]

{'NOTHER ONE SAID,"IT'S TRANSCODE FROM 192Kbps" }
-THE COMMENTATOR DON'T EVEN DOWNLOAD THIS FUCKIN' TRASH & JUDGED IT WITHOUT KNOWIN' NOTHING 'BOUT THIS TORRENT'S MUSIC QUALITY. SUCK A FUCKIN' PUSSY EATER ASSHOLE. BUT TECHNICALLY HOW CAN BE TRANSCODED FROM 192Kbps IF ITS ONLY AVAILABLE @128Kbps ?(ACCORDING TO FIRST BITCH), (IF YOU'D SAID IT MAY BE TRANSCODED FROM 128Kbps ('CAUSE SHIT'S ONLY AVAILABLE @128Kbps,ACCORDING TO 1st WHORE) ..THAN YOU CAN BE STAY ON YOUR FEET FOR LITTLE MIDGET TIME UNTIL I EXPLAINED.

SO MATES.. USE YOUR BRAIN & YOU'LL GET THE TRUTH THAT BOTH ARE FUCKIN' FOOLS.

-DAMN..COME ON MAN,... LOOK, HOWS THIS SLUT IS ACTING LIKE HE/SHE'S SMART BUT ACTUALLY HE'/SHE'S AN AMATEUR, CAUSE IF ANY SONG IS RECORDED THEN IT RECORDED AS CDDA QUALITY , AND THEN INTO FLAC {24-BIT/16-BIT} AND etc..etc...! SO IF THE ALBUM IS RECORDED THEN IT MUST BE IN OTHER GREAT FORMATES OF AUDIO. JUST NEED TO GROW UP AND FIND THE SHIT OUT AT ALL. " 'CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS , EVERYTHING CAN BE FUCKIN' PIRATED. "
CHƎCK OUT THE QUALITY OF THESE SHITS , JUST DOWNLOAD ONƎ SONG INSTEAD OF FULL FUCKIN' ALBUM, AND LISTEN IT, AND IF YOUR EARS AIN'T SACRIFICED AS FOR MP3(320Kbps), THEN MOVƎ ON TO THE SOCIAL SITES AND SEARCH SOME FUCKIN' SOFTWARES FOR CHECKIN' {FREQUENCY SPECTRUM,UPSCALIN',AUDIO SPECTRUM ANALYZIN'} AND THEN YOU'LL GET SOME FUCKIN' INFOs FOR MUSIC AT ALL, SUCKIN' WHOЯƎS.
AND IT CAN MAKE YOU LITTLE SMARTER THAN YOU'RE NOW. WHICH CAN MAKE YOU SUSPENSEFUL SLUT 'BOUT MUSIC QUALITY.

-THESE BARS ARE WRITTEN, 'CAUSE I'M MUTED ON KAT NOW FOR CUSSING YESTERDAY . THAT'S WHY I CAN'T COMMENTIN' , AND UPLOADIN' ANY THING FOR 3 DAYS INSTEAD OF 7 DAYS. & THESE BARS ARE WRITTEN FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN' BLOODSUCKIN' DICKSUCKIN' SLUTTY MIDGET COCKY CORNY THINKER BITCHIN' WHORES. ]

Album Info

Album : Miley Cyrus And Her Dead Petz
Format : MPEG Audio (MP3)
Size : 214 MB (224,774,644 bytes)
Duration : 1hr 32mn 20s
Tracks : 23
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Bit rate mode : Constant
Performer : Miley Cyrus
Recorded date : 2015
Cover : Included
Released : August 30, 2015
Genre : Psychedelic pop, dream pop, trap, electronica
Producer : Miley Cyrus (exec.) ,The Flaming Lips Oren Yoel ,Mike WiLL Made-It

Audio Info

Format : MPEG Audio [MP3]
Bit rate : 320 Kbps

Bit rate mode : Constant
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Mode : Joint stereo
Mode extension : MS Stereo

Tracklist
1. Dooo It!
2. Karen Don't Be Sad
3. The Floyd Song (Sunrise)
4. Something About Space Dude
5. Space Boots
6. Fuckin Fucked Up
7. BB Talk
8. Fweaky
9. Bang Me Box
10. Milky Milky Milk
11. Cyrus Skies
12. Slab of Butter (Scorpion) ft. Sarah Barthel of Phantogram
13. I'm So Drunk
14. I Forgive Yiew
15. I Get So Scared
16. Lighter
17. Tangerine ft. Big Sean
18. Tiger Dreams ft. Ariel Pink
19. Evil Is But A Shadow
20. 1 Sun
21. Pablow The Blowfish
22. Miley Tibetan Bowlzzz
23. Twinkle Song

Duration : 1:32:20

[ Extra : If you're usin' Poweramp Apk {Or other applications Which can shows the Tags,If lyrics tag is available} then.... Well,I tried hard to embedding this fuckin' stuff. So Now you can see the lyrics even when your data connection / wifi is OFF . 'Cause the lyrics are already Embedded in the Songs. (Song -22. Miley Tibetan Bowlzzz - I couldn't get this shit's Lyrics,So It ain't embedded.)
In Sort : After Download this Fuckin' torrent's Shits , No need to Move On to the Social Networks / sites. Just to see ,What the Fuck About She's Talkin'/Singin' in her Lyrics. ]

Enjoy Qualitative Exclusive Release ~ Credit Goes To BЯIZ SHADУ

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
220.5 MB
seeders:46
leechers:6
Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus And Her Dead Petz [Exclusively] [MP3 @ 320 Kbps] [2015] [Pop] [LYRICS EMBƎDDED] [BriZ ShadY]