Mark Twain's Guide to Diet, Exercise, Beauty, Fashion, Investment, Romance, Health and Happiness (2015) by Mark Dawidziak [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 20
leechers: 3
Added on January 19, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Mark Twain's Guide to Diet, Exercise, Beauty, Fashion, Investment, Romance, Health and Happiness (2015) by Mark Dawidziak [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.98 MB)
 Mark Twain's Guide to Diet, Exercise, Beauty, Fashion, Investment [Dr.Soc].pdf1.98 MB

Description

Mark Twain's Guide to Diet, Exercise, Beauty, Fashion, Investment, Romance, Health and Happiness

Author: Mark Dawidziak
Hardcover: 208 pages
Publisher: Prospect Park Books (June 9, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1938849450
ISBN-13: 978-1938849459
Format: PDF

Summary:

This collection of Mark Twain quotes presents the best of the curmudgeonly writer's thoughts on diet, exercise, medicine, smoking, drinking, romance, parenting, old age, fashion, finances, politics, and stress management. Curated by a well-known Twain expert and mining lesser-known texts, speeches, and notebooks, it's the perfect gift for anyone who's had enough of Gwyneth's self-righteous advice and the ramblings of the blogosphere.

"Be respectful to your superiors, if you have any."—from an April 15, 1882 speech

"Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education."—from Pudd'nhead Wilson

"The less a man knows the bigger the noise he makes and the higher the salary he commands."—from "How I Edited an Agricultural Paper"

Mark Dawidziak has been the television critic at the Cleveland Plain Dealer since 1999 and is the author of many books, including the 1994 horror novel Grave Secrets and two histories of landmark TV series: The Columbo Phile: A Casebook and The Night Stalker Companion. A recognized Mark Twain scholar, his acclaimed books on the author include Mark My Words: Mark Twain on Writing and Horton Foote's The Shape of the River: The Lost Teleplay About Mark Twain. He is also a playwright, director, and actor as well as an adjunct professor of journalism at Kent State University.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 MB
seeders:20
leechers:3
Mark Twain's Guide to Diet, Exercise, Beauty, Fashion, Investment, Romance, Health and Happiness (2015) by Mark Dawidziak [Dr.Soc]