Kveldsmoerke - Øyen I Havet (EP) (2015) [320] V01dV

seeders: 26
leechers: 0
Added on April 6, 2015 by Voidvampin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Kveldsmoerke - Øyen I Havet (EP) (2015) [320] V01dV (Size: 67.68 MB)
 01. Et liv i mørket - Naturen og friheten.mp328.06 MB
 02. Øyen vest for landet.mp339 MB
 Cover.png640.08 KB

Description

"Kveldsmoerke" was formed in 2010, and just recorded short demos here and there for their own enjoyment. The band was actually had some black/death/hardcore influences at the first time and did a lot of gigs around in Bergen so naturally they focused a bit more on that. Since they were playing live and sort of making a name for thereselves they decided to drop Kveldsmoerke for a while and focus solely on Blomstereng, as they were called. Of course, they never shelved Kveldsmoerke completely. The band did some writing and recordings, but it wasn't that wholehearted. Unfortunately, Blomstereng was dissolved in the summer of 2013.
In the summer of 2014 they found a new inspiration and the debut album just came out of nowhere. The album was recorded it and put it up on Bandcamp, along with their first demo and a single, and all of a sudden they get an offer from No Sleep Till Megiddo Records in Germany. So they released “Stillhet og tanker”, the debut, on CD and after that they've been more determined than ever to get Kveldsmoerke up and going again!

Track list:
01-Et liv i mørket - Naturen og friheten
02-Øyen vest for landet

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.68 MB
seeders:26
leechers:0
Kveldsmoerke - Øyen I Havet (EP) (2015) [320] V01dV