Getting By: Estates, Class and Culture in Austerity Britain (2015) by Lisa Mckenzie & Danny Dorling [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on February 9, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Getting By: Estates, Class and Culture in Austerity Britain (2015) by Lisa Mckenzie & Danny Dorling [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.17 MB)
 Getting By Estates, Class and Culture in Austerity Britain by Lisa Mckenzie [Dr.Soc].pdf2.17 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Getting By: Estates, Class and Culture in Austerity Britain by Lisa Mckenzie and Danny Dorling
English | 2015 | ISBN: 1447309952 | 224 pages | PDF | 2.2 MB

Over the past thirty years, the United Kingdom’s poor have become increasingly stigmatized, while many poor communities have become the subject of great public concern and media scorn. In this book, Lisa Mckenzie offers rare insight into life in one of these neighborhoods, St Ann’s Estate in Nottingham. Notorious for containing many of the city’s gangs, guns, and drugs, the area is also known as the place where the unemployed and the feckless take up as long-term residents. As a former inhabitant of St Ann’s, Mckenzie is able to delve into a community often wary of outsiders, providing an important account of the effects of recent policy changes and the complexities faced by those living in poor neighborhoods in contemporary Britain.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.17 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Getting By: Estates, Class and Culture in Austerity Britain (2015) by Lisa Mckenzie & Danny Dorling [Dr.Soc]