Feed Me - Calamari Tuesday (2013) [EDM, Electro/Progressive House, Dubstep, Glitch Hop] [Sotto Voce] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on February 22, 2016 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Feed Me - Calamari Tuesday (2013) [EDM, Electro/Progressive House, Dubstep, Glitch Hop] [Sotto Voce] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 167.72 MB)
 Feed Me - Last Requests (feat. Jenna G).mp318.59 MB
 Feed Me - Death By Robot.mp38.81 MB
 Feed Me - Lonely Mountain.mp313.03 MB
 Feed Me - Ebb & Flow (feat. Tasha Baxter).mp311.81 MB
 Feed Me - Rat Trap.mp38.74 MB
 Feed Me - Dazed.mp315.35 MB
 Feed Me - Ophelia (feat. Yadi).mp39.87 MB
 Feed Me - Chinchilla.mp311.28 MB
 Feed Me - In the Bin.mp37.46 MB
 Feed Me - Fiasco.mp38.94 MB
 Feed Me & Crystal Fighters - Love is All I Got.mp37.13 MB
 Feed Me - Short Skirt.mp39.21 MB
 Feed Me - No Grip.mp311.73 MB
 Feed Me - Onstuh.mp313.95 MB
 Feed Me - Orion.mp311.8 MB
 Cover.jpg34.54 KB

Description

Label: Sotto Voce
Artist: Feed Me
Featuring Artists: YADi, Crystal Fighters, Jenna G, Tasha Baxter
Genre: Electro/Progressive House, Dubstep, Glitch Hop
Released: 2013-10-14
Catalog: SOVOD001

One part English eccentric, one part electronic music whizz, Feed Me aka Jon Gooch aka Spor aka Seventh Stitch (his electronica side project) prefers to do things differently. Calamari Tuesday is Jons first full-length album. Youre just as likely to find Feed Me sharing a bill with the likes of Foals, The Prodigy, 2ManyDJs or Bjork, than with rank and file EDM DJ/producers, and he sells out the kind of live venues most of the latter can only dream of (often playing multiple shows in each city). He doesnt DJ. He collaborates with bands like Crystal Fighters (Love Is All I Got is included here). And hed rather do press interviews through his alter ego, a character named Feed Me from which this project takes its name. On the live front, Feed Me sold out a 20 date US tour earlier this year, and then returned for a sell out homecoming gig at Londons Forum (which followed 2012s sell out show at the Electric Ballroom), where he debuted material from the album. London witnessed the kind of immense light and laser show and production that has accompanied his festival shows for Fuji Rocks, Exit festival, Reading, and Leeds occupying the stages once reserved for the Chemical Brothers, Underworld and other live electronic music acts from the genres 20th century heyday. When most people envisage a futuristic interface between man and machine, they likely picture 7 foot gleaming cyborgs a la Hollywoods age-old vision. Not Gooch. His perfect symbiosis between man and machine is about 3 foot tall, green, and boasts the kind of teeth that would make Sigourney Weaver think twice. Feed Me was created by Jon and built with the help of animatronic genius, John Nolan, whos worked on projects including Harry Potter, Dr Who, Clash Of The Titans and many more. Musically, Calamari Tuesday shows that peaktime electronic music can be a thrill ride for the mind as well as the feet. It bristles and crackles with energy but shuns the default setting youll find amongst certain plug-in obsessed peers. This album represents Jon and Feed Mes journey so far, resembling something of an aural biopic of them both to date. He says many of the lead synth lines were created by the pair in his Hertfordshire garage and fashioned from common household goods. We suspect he might not be telling the truth, but thats Feed Me. Calamari Tuesday is released on Jons new label, Sotto Voce, which will be home to all his Feed Me exploits and releases from other artists. Jon said: This is my first full-length album. It represents a journey through various styles of music, 2 years of intensive touring around the world in a variety of incredible locations, and the construction of my live show and imaginary friend, from sketches into tangible reality. It's something I now see as a collaboration between me and Feed Me. It's very serious.

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
167.72 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Feed Me - Calamari Tuesday (2013) [EDM, Electro/Progressive House, Dubstep, Glitch Hop] [Sotto Voce] *Zoto* [EDM RG]