Everything I Left Unsaid series (#1 & 2) by M. O'Keefe (#1 & 2) {Ira} [BЯ]

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on December 27, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Everything I Left Unsaid series (#1 & 2) by M. O'Keefe (#1 & 2) {Ira} [BЯ] (Size: 885.21 KB)
 The Truth About Him - M. O'Keefe.epub452.18 KB
 Everything I Left Unsaid - M. O'Keefe.epub433.04 KB

Description

Everything I Left Unsaid (#1): I didn’t think answering someone else’s cellphone would change my life. But the stranger with the low, deep voice on the other end of the line tempted me, awakened my body, set me on fire. He was looking for someone else. Instead he found me. And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time. His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe. Desired. Compelled. Every dark thing he asked me to do, I did. Without question. I longed to meet him, but we were both keeping secrets. And mine were dangerous. If I took the first step, if I got closer to Dylan—emotionally, physically—then I wouldn’t be hiding anymore. I would be exposed, with nothing left to surrender but the truth. And my truth could hurt us both.

The Truth About Him (#2): We played our roles, told each other lies. But now Dylan is no longer just a mysterious deep voice on the other end of the line. We’re face-to-face and our relationship is very, very real. We still have secrets—but so much is crystal clear: The thrilling danger. The raw, naked desire. The need to keep feeling the way he makes me feel. Forever. Dylan is putting up walls, trying to keep me safe, but he can’t shut me out. He has seen my darkness and rescued me. Now it’s my turn, if only he will let me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
885.21 KB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Everything I Left Unsaid series (#1 & 2) by M. O'Keefe (#1 & 2) {Ira} [BЯ]