Dean Pohlman - The Road To Yoga Ripped (pdf) {PleX} [BЯ]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 12, 2015 by PleXin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Dean Pohlman - The Road To Yoga Ripped (pdf) {PleX} [BЯ] (Size: 1.66 MB)
 BookRangers.nfo5.21 KB
 Cover.jpg31.83 KB
 Dean Pohlman - The Road To Yoga Ripped.pdf1.63 MB

Description

Summary

The Road to Yoga-Ripped is a tool for readers to truly understand what it takes to get “yoga-ripped”, covering such topics as yoga applied to a multitude of physical fitness areas, nutritional science, and clearly defined lifestyle approaches to help you achieve more personal fulfillment and happiness.The Road to Yoga-Ripped is a presentation of the philosophy, knowledge, and applied techniques of Man Flow Yoga. It is a tool for readers to truly understand what it takes to get “yoga-ripped”, covering such topics as yoga applied to a multitude of physical fitness areas, nutritional science, and clearly defined lifestyle approaches to help you achieve more personal fulfillment and happiness.The Road to Yoga-Ripped is a compilation of the most popular, most powerful, and most personal blogs that I’ve written over the last year. It conveniently places all of these articles together in one place so that you can use this compilation for motivational or practical purposes at any time. I also add in an exclusive foreword to each blog entry, seen nowhere else. These forewords reveal exactly what was going on in my life at the time so that readers can understand my state of mind and purpose in every article that I wrote for Man Flow Yoga.

Title: The Road To Yoga Ripped

Author(s): Dean Pohlman

Published May 10th 2015

Language: English

Length: ebook, 88 pages

Goodreads Rating : 0.00/5 (0 ratings)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dean Pohlman - The Road To Yoga Ripped (pdf) {PleX} [BЯ]