Dark Souls II (2014) РС - RELOADED

seeders: 108
leechers: 15
Added on April 24, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dark Souls II (2014) РС - RELOADED (Size: 11.46 GB)
 rld-daso2.iso11.46 GB
 reloaded.nfo4.93 KB

Description

INFORMATION :
Year: 2013
Genre : RPG, Action, 3D, 3rd Person
Developer : FromSoftware, Inc
Publisher : Namco Bandai Games
Publication Type: License
Language : RUS | ENG | Multi10
Voice set Language : ENG
Tablet: Is present (RELOADED)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
✔ Operating system : Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
✔ Processor : AMD ® Phenom II ™ X2 555 3.2Ghz or Intel ® Pentium Core ™ 2 Duo E8500 3.17Ghz
✔ Memory: 2 GB RAM
✔ Video card : NVIDIA ® GeForce ® 9600GT, ATI Radeon ™ HD 5870
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard disk: 14 GB

FEATURES :
Developers from FROM SOFTWARE give you Dark Souls ™ II - the long-awaited continuation of the acclaimed hit in 2011 - the game Dark Souls. This is a unique role-playing game of the old school , conquered players worldwide . Here you will find the most difficult test and an incredible sense of satisfaction. Dark Souls II brings the traditional series of high level of sophistication and innovative gameplay in single-player and in the collective game. Begin your journey in which you are waiting for Undefeated , diabolical traps and insurmountable danger - all the things you expect from FROM SOFTWARE.

Features:
Death - is not the end : immerse yourself in the exciting game in the vast world on a new engine with a radically new stunning graphics , sound and special effects.
Maze of monsters and bosses : a dizzying journey into worlds filled with bizarre monsters and deadly bosses , which could only come up with the imagination of developers "From Software"
Touch attack: a wide range of threats aimed at activation of human fears and phobias : auditory hallucinations , dizziness , vertigo , etc.
Further and deeper : Additional settings allow you to change weapons and armor for your style of play
Expansion multiplayer games : update improves the multiplayer games online interaction and opens a new level of playing together and playing against each other.
Thoughtful gameplay : Dark Souls ™ II - is flowing movements with technology "motion capture", improved fighting system , significantly increased the number of characters , enhanced self-configuring , new weapons , armor and balanced system of characters .
installation:
1. Install Mount image
2 . Copy the contents of the folder crack in Seagrove .
3 . Play

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.46 GB
seeders:108
leechers:15
Dark Souls II (2014) РС - RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Works fine, thanks! ;)
Anyone who complains about this one not seeding is insane (as of this writing anyway). I am getting 6.7MB/s download, connected to 60 seeders and 31 peers.
For future reference, you should always look for torrents with the same size, and pick the one that has the best seed to peer ratio. For instance this one has 347 seeders and 383 leechers at the time of this writing (according to the tracker, which is almost always off), which means it is almost a 1:1 ratio, so you have a much better chance of connecting to more seeds than you would if you tried one of the other ones which are something like 1500 seeders, but 14,000 leechers. That ratio is ridiculous.

I'll seed this for a week or so like I do everything else, and any time I am downloading something new as well, since I rarely push the stop button lol. In fact I think the only time I am NOT seeding is when the program is closed.
So I have to thank the uploader for uploading and seeding as well. Viva la revolucion! :-D

OH, and if anyone doesn't believe my speed on this, here is a screenshot I just took.

EDIT: uploading image directly to the site didn't work, so here is a link:
http://s9.postimg.org/jezrkifrz/Screenshot_2014_04_25.png

Seed please uploader and Nice one torrent better in seeds than the others........... :)
pmk
working ok, be sure to install everything optional even if you already had it