Cosmos A SpaceTime Odyssey S01E01 -> S01E03 России окрестили. & English

seeders: 25
leechers: 10
Added on April 2, 2014 by elleerrein TV
Torrent verified.

Cosmos A SpaceTime Odyssey S01E01 -> S01E03 России окрестили. & English (Size: 1.46 GB)
 Cosmos.A.SpaceTime.Odyssey.s01e01.HDTVRip.NewStudio.TV.avi499.35 MB
 Cosmos.A.SpaceTime.Odyssey.s01e02.WEBRip.NewStudio.TV.avi499.41 MB
 Cosmos.A.SpaceTime.Odyssey.s01e03.HDTVRip.NewStudio.TV.avi499.34 MB

Description

Audio Track 1 = России Oкрестили / Russian over English.

Audio Track 2 = English

COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY

if you want ENG audio you need to change the audio channel to number 2 !

720p

DESCRIPTION
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey will invent new modes of scientific storytelling to reveal the grandeur of the universe and re-invent celebrated elements of the original series, including the Cosmic Calendar and the Ship of the Imagination.
Uniting scepticism and wonder, and weaving rigorous science with visual, emotional and spiritual elements, it will be a transcendent experience – a vision of the cosmos on the grandest scale we know.
Watch new episodes of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey Sundays at 7PM.

EPISODE GUIDE

1. Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey: Standing Up in the Milky Way
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson pilots The Ship of the Imagination as the iconic science series returns for a 21st-century audience.

2. Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey: Some of the Things That Molecules Do
Neil deGrasse Tyson explores the transformation of life through natural and artificial selection, with a look at the evolution of the human eye.

3. Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey: When Knowledge Conquered Fear
For thousands of years, natural events were explained away as acts of God. Neil deGrasse Tyson reveals how scientific knowledge changed all that.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 GB
seeders:25
leechers:10
Cosmos A SpaceTime Odyssey S01E01 -> S01E03 России окрестили. & English

All Comments

S01E01 & S01E02 & S01E03

Great - thank you.
thanks for the edit PI :) did you like it? have you seen also the original from Carl Sagan?
As the person who reported this, thanks as well for the correction of the title.

I have removed my comment about that AND my down rating.

To the uploader, I hope you understand I was not trying to be an ass to you about the upload, which is why now that it's fixed I happily remove my negative remark :)