Catching Raven (Take Heart #2) by Lauren Michelle Smith {Ira} [BЯ]

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on March 29, 2016 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Catching Raven (Take Heart #2) by Lauren Michelle Smith {Ira} [BЯ] (Size: 252.78 KB)
 Catching Raven (Take Heart #2) by Lauren Michelle Smith.epub252.78 KB

Description

Eric Hansen is a struggling artist who’s been running from a dark past for as long as he can remember. When he’s not covering a canvas with color or getting into trouble with the law, he clings to any distraction he can get his hands on—namely women. Whatever keeps the façade going, right?

Raven Bellotti is an ambitious college girl who’s on the fast track to becoming a fashion designer. She has a job she loves, friends she can count on, and a steady boyfriend who treats her right. There’s only one problem: she’s in love with her best friend, Eric—a guy who believes commitment is the kiss of death.

Or maybe Eric was just wasting time...until Raven was ready.

“What do you mean we’re not going to watch a movie for my birthday? That’s what we always do.”

“Yes, well, you don’t always turn eighteen, Rave. That only happens once.” Eric opens the door to his studio. “I want to paint you. Will you do me the honor?”

And so it began. But the transition to lovers is a bumpy road with one steep incline after another. Rules are shattered, boundaries are crossed, hearts are stolen, and the safe dependency Eric and Raven once had is compromised. Will they be able to overcome the endless push and pull? Can Eric learn to open up and be honest? Or will they be forced to come to grips with the harsh reality that they were a wrong fit from the start?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
252.78 KB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Catching Raven (Take Heart #2) by Lauren Michelle Smith {Ira} [BЯ]