Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning [24 bit FLAC] vinyl

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 26, 2013 by in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning [24 bit FLAC] vinyl (Size: 988.97 MB)
 07 Another Travelin' Song.flac99.92 MB
 08 Land Locked Blues.flac124.67 MB
 09 Poison Oak.flac98.75 MB
 10 Road To Joy.flac85.35 MB
 06 First Day Of My Life.flac64.96 MB
 05 Train Under Water.flac130.57 MB
 02 We Are Nowhere And It's Now.flac93.91 MB
 03 Old Soul Song (For The New World Order).flac98.91 MB
 04 Lua.flac92.65 MB
 01 At The Bottom Of Everything.flac99.28 MB

Description

Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning (2005) [24 bit FLAC] vinyl

Released: 2005
Source: LBJ-72 / US
Genre: Pop/Rock
Style: Folk Rock, Indie Rock
Codec: FLAC
Bits Per Sample: 24
Sample Rate: 96,000 Hz

A1. At The Bottom Of Everything
A2. We Are Nowhere And It's Now
A3. Old Soul Song (For The New World Order)
A4. Lua
A5. Train Under Water
B1. First Day Of My Life
B2. Another Travelin' Song
B3. Land Locked Blues
B4. Poison Oak
B5. Road To Joy

When writing about Conor Oberst, the singer/songwriter who records with an ever-changing group of musicians under the name Bright Eyes, it's customary to state his age within the first few sentences of the piece. It is also not uncommon to read comparisons between this Nebraskan singer/songwriter and Bob Dylan, the best-known singer/songwriter to hail from the Midwest. This serves a specific purpose -- to establish a context for Oberst's songwriting, to imply that he's some kind of "genius," not in the least for writing and recording albums at such a young age, particularly since he's been recording since the age of 13. And so many albums, too! Taking a page from the Robert Pollard handbook, he equates prolificacy with profoundness, releasing multiple records each year, sometimes under different band names. All these pop critic clichés repeated ad infinitum in the new millennium's overheated media circuit settled into conventional wisdom not long after the release of his fourth proper album, Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground, in 2002. Positive reviews, all praising his ambition, endless lyrics, and apparent sincerity, flowed in and a cult started to form around Oberst. By 2004, he was nearly inescapable, appearing everywhere from The O.C. -- where Lifted was part of the Seth Cohen Starter Pack -- to representing the younger generation on Moveon.org's Vote for Change tour (which could be a reason why John Kerry couldn't motivate collegiate voters), culminating in Bright Eyes suddenly and surprisingly topping the Billboard singles charts with two singles.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
988.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's Morning [24 bit FLAC] vinyl