Avira AntiVirus Free 2015 15.0.13.210 (2015) РС

seeders: 15
leechers: 12
Added on October 27, 2015 by inform2xxxin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Avira AntiVirus Free 2015 15.0.13.210 (2015) РС (Size: 206.27 MB)
 Avira Antivirus Free 2015 15.0.13.210.exe206.27 MB

Description

Software Version: 15.0.13.210
The latest version of the program: 15.0.13.210
Official website: Avira GmbH
Language: Russian

System requirements:

Description:
Avira Free Antivirus - free antivirus, anti-spyware and anti-rootkit technology to the cloud to protect against known, the newest and most sophisticated threats. Anti offers basic protection from malicious programs, but can be enhanced with free applications and services on the Avira, including the addition of Internet security, parental control and protection of Android, which allows you to protect your computer, important information, mobile devices and your children from various kinds of online threats . Free Avira solution in real time to protect your computer from viruses, spyware, adware, rootkits, malicious websites and downloads.

New in version:Fixed:Fixed a bug where in Avira Pro terminate the online protection and block the Internet when the system was installed on the disk with a volume label that differs from C;Improved check for updates bridges WINHTTP;Fixed crash web protection and crash the network connection to the Internet with the message: "Service" Avira Browser Protection "terminated unexpectedly. It happened once. The next step will be taken in 0 ms. Restart"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
206.27 MB
seeders:15
leechers:12
Avira AntiVirus Free 2015 15.0.13.210 (2015) РС

All Comments

Thanks my friend inform2xxx...how are you today? I hope fine and always happy with your family.
I am good thanks. Wish you the same mate !