A Thug Stole My Heart 2 - Lissa, Lady [RAL] [BЯ].epub

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on November 27, 2015 by Readsalot-RALin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Thug Stole My Heart 2 - Lissa, Lady [RAL] [BЯ].epub (Size: 461.06 KB)
 A Thug Stole My Heart 2 - Lissa, Lady [RAL] [BЯ].epub461.06 KB

Description

Ike Washington is the most loved gangster in Chicago. He is about his business, money and family. When he gets shot and nearly dies, the doctor that saves his life becomes the one who also takes his heart. Ike is wild about Dr. Camry Harrison, even though they are from two separate worlds. Ike pursues Camry relentlessly. Will his efforts to have her as his be in vain?

Camry Harrison is a doctor at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the Chicago area. She has been the good doctor and has maintained the utmost respect from the entire hospital staff. She works hard to take care of her patients and they love her also. Will Camry be able to put aside her reservations pertaining to Ike’s “job” aside to make their relationship work? Will she be able to weather the storm that comes her way when dealing with Ike?

Frank is losing it! He is the one person in Ike’s life causing him the most problems. His fixation on Ike’s sister, Tanisha has him running around like a lunatic. He thought he had gotten over his feelings for Tanisha but he was wrong. Seeing her with Bullet only made him want her that much more. Frank will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He is willing to do any and everything to get Tanisha back. But at what cost? How far is Frank willing to go to get Tanisha back?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
461.06 KB
seeders:7
leechers:3
A Thug Stole My Heart 2 - Lissa, Lady [RAL] [BЯ].epub