101 Albums You Should Die Before You Hear (2016) (Vol. 1) (PDF/EPUB/AZW3) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 46
leechers: 13
Added on June 21, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

101 Albums You Should Die Before You Hear (2016) (Vol. 1) (PDF/EPUB/AZW3) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 6.1 MB)
 101 Albums You Should Die Before You Hear [-PUNISHER-].pdf2.72 MB
 101 Albums You Should Die Before You Hear [-PUNISHER-].azw31.72 MB
 101 Albums You Should Die Before You Hear [-PUNISHER-].epub1.66 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : 101 Albums You Should Die Before You Hear
Publisher : Rejected Unknown, 2016
Author/Editors : Everett True
Language : English
Edition : Volume One
Year : 2016
Page : 237
Size : 6 MB
Format : EPUB+AZW3+PDF
ASIN: B01H5Q9VAQ

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

A compilation of reviews of music so dire it should never be listened to.

Make no mistake about this, 101 Albums To Die Before You Hear is all about love.

Love for music, love for writing and, most importantly, love for life. Here’s a book to prevent you wasting a single second of that precious life listening to dross. Here’s a book to challenge the canonical lists of dead white males and their guitar wank, a book that wants you to know how much else there is out there and is fierce in its condemnation of the mediocre, the obvious, the boring, the reactionary and the bigoted. A book to move, provoke, inspire and outrage.

101 Albums… is beautifully illustrated throughout with sharply witty takes on classic album covers by celebrated French artist Vincent Vanoli.
Masterminded and edited by notorious music critic Everett True, the book is a must-have for anyone interested in writing about music, as well as those provoked by uncritical, uninspiring praise for the same old rock suspects. Among the victims/subjects of the chapters are The Doors, Radiohead, Flaming Lips, The Fall, Kate Bush, The Police, The Smiths and Frank Zappa. Prepare to have your sacred cows slaughtered.

Rejected Unknown is a community-based, not-for-profit company and will be ploughing any income from the sale of 101 Albums… into future projects, including the publication of Everett True’s biography The Electrical Storm. It operates as a consciously gender-equal space, so that non-male writers are sought out and given space to express their point of view.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.1 MB
seeders:46
leechers:13
101 Albums You Should Die Before You Hear (2016) (Vol. 1) (PDF/EPUB/AZW3) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Danke sehr